weltool w4 laser flashlight

Well worth the money. (BIG DISCOUNT) US $354.81 50% OFF | Buy Weltool W4 LEP Flashlight Powerful Long Range Rechargeable Outdoor Hunting Searching Light Torch LED Tactical Torch With Battery From Vendor Warmer Lighting Store. This flashlight (LEP) can not be measured under 8 meters , so according to ANSI standards at 8m distance I managed to capture 28.500 Lux that are translated to 1.814.000 Cd and 2701m beam distance , kudos to Weltool team that published real specs of this top-range flashlight , that is highly recommended ! $289.99 $396.88. The drops might be heat-related. Harga: Fenix TK30 Senter White Laser LEP Focused Beam Flashlight 1200 MeterRp4.535.000: Harga: Acebeam W50 1800 Lumens 3985Meter LEP FlashlightRp32.500.000: Harga: Senter Weltool W4 560 Lumens 2670 Meter Laser LEP FlashlightRp4.450.000: Harga: Senter Weltool W3Pro 505 Lumens 1205 Meter Laser LEP FlashlightRp4.035.000: Data diperbaharui pada 1/8 . £ 239.00 Since yellow fluorescence is a wide spectrum light, the white laser created from it is also a wide spectrum light. RRT-M1X Laser LED Flashlight. Limited Time Sale Easy Return. Joined: 04/05/2017 - 12:46. I have ALREADY BOUGHT the W4 NW and the WELTOOL W3 NW PRO FLASHLIGHTS and let me tell you they produce a COMPLETELY HORRIBLE UNUSABLE and UGLY "YELLOW" COLORED light BEAM!!! Instead, they're more like a light sabre that extends to whatever you point at it. 5 laser caps accessories for dot pattern, starry and multi patterns. $306.00. Order your LEP White Laser Flashlight from Yowcha! It will always start in High. It could possibly be the latter. Powered by included single 5000mAh battery, which can be charged via USB Type-C cable. I calculated candela with the numbers from the runtime graph and used 30 seconds as the base. And this type of specially designed packaging is what I expect from a good brand. BACK IN STOCK!! 1lumen selects and reviews products personally. Weltool W4 "Dragon in Clouds" Ultra-Throw 2670 Meter LEP Flashlight (battery included) (Cool White) $306.00. Great selection of Weltool W3 Pro LEP Flashlight at the guaranteed lowest price. Enough knurling and the pocket clip helps with the grip. Equipped properly, this protector will prevent any light from escaping the front of the flashlight as a safety device.DO NOT aim at another person. 1.2km Beam Throw - Perfect Searchlight with zero flood or light spill! Lasercross 2-in-1 Tactical Laser Sight Flashlight Combo,Magnetic Charging Rechargeable,Strobe Function,Bright Laser Light Gun Sight for Pistol,Handguns,Shotguns with Standard Picatinny Rail. And that is done for a reason. RTGparts. All output numbers are relative for my home-made Integrating Sphere. Enjoy Free Shipping Worldwide! ! High lasts about 2 hours, but as you can see it has some difficulty staying at a certain output. Add to cart Details. 430 00 . with built in usb c fast charging (note battery is slightly longer than most 21700 cells and will not fit most chargers out there if you want to swap with a flat top unprotected 21700 cell add it in the notes) It also means that you can’t tailstand it.typeof __ez_fad_position!='undefined'&&__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-1lumen_com-medrectangle-4-0'). Battery type: 1*21700 battery included (or 1*18650 battery with adapter) Type 3B Laser: 0.22 - 0.25W. Max Output: 480LM Max Beam Distance: 2300m Max Beam Intensity: 1322500cd Max Run Time: 11.5h LEP WP-T2 Reflector: High transparency lens Battery: 1*21700;1*18650 Special Modes: Strobe Length: 185mm Head Size: 61mm Weight: 360g(Exclude Battery) Product Image . Find great deals on eBay for 11000 lumen flashlight. It looks like any other LED flashlight, the inside is not. RTGparts. (acebeam lep w30 specs 1,450,000 candela @ 2408 meters vs weltool w4 1,782,000 candela @ 2670 meters) thats a difference in 262 meters! Weltool W4 LASER core LEP R 5,329.00. We offer the newest releases, all before they are in stock elsewhere. Posts: 1151. Weltool Adjustable Flashlight Holder Torch Light Mount Clamp Clip Flashlight . Buy Weltool Professional UV Flashlight 365nm UV-A Black light Max. The tail switch is protruded and not shrouded. This would be enough warnings for people. Hot Weltool W4 560LMS 1,782,000CD 2670M ฿ 9,850.00. to this date the weltool w4 is the farthest throwing flashlight for its size in the world! All of my readings are taken witha fully-charged Weltool 21700 UB21-50. Although the lumen measurement for high was a little less than expected, the beam distance, on the other hand, are exceeding expectation. I bought the Weltool W4 together with the W3 PRO and they are my 3rd and 4th Weltool flashlights. Measured at 20 meters I get the following results: This means that both High and Low perform better than specs. No, it doesn’t have any mode memory. W4's LEP light source has high energy density, and then passes . If used indoors, it is recommended to be used for no more than 10 minutes each time and allow the light to cool down between uses. The Weltool battery has a product number: UB21-50. This is the Weltool W4 and it's a fantastic option in the LEP field… LEP (Laser Excited Phosphor) lights are just pencil thin beam massive throwers - limited output (this one's around 560 lumens) but throws a massive claimed 2.6km!! So, next i order a Fire-Foxes FF5 and a bunch of extra accessories, a $350+ order. Kaufen Sie am besten [Begrenzt] Astrolux® WP2 2,3 km Drehschalter Langer Wurf 480LM LEP Scheinwerfer IPX8 Wasserdichte taktische Suchtaschenlampe mit 5000mAh 21700 Batterie zum garantiert niedrigsten Preis ein. The W4's corona is larger while the hotspot is about the same size as the M1X. And I can’t find any blemish on the body, tailcap or head. LEP: Laser Excited Phosphor. new for 2020! Weltool W3 Pro "Featherless Arrow" Ultra-Throw 1205 Meter LEP Flashlight (battery included) (Cool White) $278.00. The runtime test was done with the 50cm integrating sphere, including the Kenko Pro1D ND-16 filter and Extech SDL400 data logging Lux Meter. . Weltool W3Pro"Featherless Arrow"LEP Flashlight. Add to cart Details. Half-press: Momentary On (and change modes). 30000mW 445nm Blue Handheld Laser Pointer For Sale Stainless Steel Material Made with Single/Multi Mode. It is set up with an Extech SDL400 Lux Meter for measurements including a Kenko PRO1D ND-16 filter. Low mode lasts for 4 hours and 26 minutes. Very happy with every purchase I've had from Nealsgadgets, always quick shipping and easy transactions. Press the switch hard in any mode, there will be a \"click\" sound, lock the current brightness is always bright; press again, the switch will have a \"click\" sound, the flashlight is turned off.When the battery power is low, the flashlight light flashes, even if you focus on your work, you will also see the light prompt. RTGparts Replies: 0 Views: 249 9/1/2021 11:22 AM WTS 2x HOLOSUN HSLS321G-IR 700 shipped each IR laser illuminator. I took measurements at both 5m for indoors and 10m for outdoors. Home › Laser flashlight. Find the best water in the Golden State with Swimming Holes of California, which covers from the northern redwoods to the southern deserts with trips in Humboldt, Shasta, Yosemite, Santa Barbara, the Laguna Mountains, and more. W4's LEP light source has high energy density, and then passes through a special lens reflection system to form a dazzling light column. The first thing you see inside the box is a large Laser Warning. Today, J2ledflashlight has been the platform of high quality flashlights brands including Fenix, Olight, Nitecore, JETBeam and EagleTac. The Weltool W4 is unique. W4 LEP search light throwing distance up to 2.6 km ,560 lumens, light intensity reaches 1782000 candela, use one 21700 rechargeable lithium ion battery, high-quality drive circuit with temperature control, constant current drive and ensure that the flashlight will not overheat. WTS: SUREFIRE X400 ULTRA - RED LASER LED HANDGUN OR LONG GUN LIGHT, $611.00 . ; Luminous flux 560 lumens, light intensity reaches 1,782,000 candela, use one 21700 rechargeable lithium ion battery, high-quality drive circuit with temperature control, constant current drive and ensure that the flashlight will not overheat. The o-ring is not lubed, unfortunately. After half-pressing the flashlight to start working, immediately release it and then half-press the tail switch again, the brightness mode is switched to low brightness, and the operation is repeated in this way, and the mode cycles. $69.99. 4. - The light will increase in surface heat during use, recommended use is outdoors in a well ventilated area with ambient temperature under 25 degrees Celsius and the wind speed exceeds 5m/s. - In the off state, only half-press the switch to turn on the highlight, and it is equipped with a stainless steel bezel for tactical use. This warning is also very apparent when opening the Weltool W4 box. Thank you. DO NOT aim at aircraft, CB or vehicles in operationFeatures: Material: Aluminum alloy, black hard anodized surfaceReflective system: Acrylic lensLight source: special LEP module, wavelength 400-700nm, lifespan about 10,000 hoursHIGH LOWLUMENS 560 187INTENSITY 1782000cd 603000cdDISTANCE 2670m 1553mRUNTIME 1h58min 4h32min(Tested with Weltool UB21-50 5000mAh 21700 rechargeable lithium-ion battery, outdoor, constant on, below 25 degrees Celsius)Battery: Use one 21700 li-ion rechargeable batterySwitch: Tail tactical switch, 50,000 press life304# stainless steel bezel, double coated tempered glass lensHigh efficiency constant current drive circuit, no noise and no PWMTemperature control protection: when the flashlight temperature is too high, the flashlight will automatically reduce the brightness to prevent overheating. This may prevent irregular flashes during use. The specs on the battery say: 5V 2.0A, I could only get 1.5A. Outside temps could actually help sustain output longer. So I expect the built-in LVP (Low Voltage Protection) to have kicked in during the tests instead of the battery’s protection kicking in. First unscrew the flashlight tail cap counterclockwise, the battery positive electrode is inserted toward the head, and tighten the tail cap clockwise. Inclusive of VAT £222.05 £323.04 31% Off Weltool W4 "Dragon in cloud" 2.6KM Long Distance Throwing 560LM LEP Spotlight Yellow Light Version Waterproof Tactical Search Flashlight 1 review COD Inclusive of VAT £184.17 £263.63 30% Off Weltool LH3 LEP Flashlight Head for SF M600DF 335LM 196275cd 886m Super Bright Tactical Torch Flashlight . Keep lithium-ion batteries charged approximately every 4 monthsThis flashlight may not be used as a diving lightDo not aim this light directly at eyes or exposed skin to prevent injuriesKeep this flashlight out of the reach of children.WARNING: This light uses a high efficiency LEP emitter, with power output between 0.22 – 0.25W, classified as a Type IIIb laser device. Sometimes it’s really refreshing to see the simplest User Interfaces possible.typeof __ez_fad_position!='undefined'&&__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-1lumen_com-leader-1-0'). This wide spectrum BLOS (Beyond-Line-Of-Sight) searchlight transforms the blue laser energy into broad-spectrum, divergent, safe, and bright incoherent white light (BMW is using similar phosphor technology to create laser headlamps for their vehicles); generates a high concentrated single output of 500 lumens beam, and its beam can reach remarkable beam . Or maybe I have unscrewed it too often? Q: I ordered this Aug 8th - Did the Aug 10th stock not come in? The flashlight has the positive and negative pole reverse connection protection function, even if you install the battery in the wrong direction, the flashlight will not be damaged, but it will not work, please check the battery at this time, 3.Half press the tail switch button once, the flashlight starts working (high mode), and the flashlight stops working when the switch is released. They are roughly measured around 30 seconds.Â. This may prevent irregular flashes during use. A few of them are EOL. Weltool W4 560LMS 1,782,000CD 2670M. 19/06/2021 . W4's LEP light source has high energy density, and then passes through a special . Take a look at the pictures yourself. Sep 4, 2019 - Weltool is founded on the principle of Safety and Dependability. Found inside"Absolutely captivating....This is a masterpiece of women's fiction."—Booklist (starred review) "Absorbing. Just a little less than the Jetbeam M1X at startup. Remove batteries during storage. Of note, release date is 15 July; all the retailers I checked are pre-order only. 333.3g, 560 Lumens, 1,782,000cd: The Weltool W4 "Dragon in Cloud" is high intense hotspot white laser-focused beam LEP torch. It’s a 5000mAh protected 21700 battery with a USB-C charge port. The Weltool LEP's have been on my list since they were announced. No additional accessories like holster, lanyard etc. Disclaimer: This flashlight was bought from my own money. . It’s impossible to unscrew the bezel by hand so I guess it’s glued. 4.5 out of 5 based on 212 user ratings. It produces a well-collimated beam of brilliant white light, with candela in the 2 million range. new weltool w4 lep (yellow) . Amps are measured with a Fluke 77III, at the tailcap.ModeAmp at startspecsWeltoolStartupWeltool W4 prohigh3.10 A560450.38472.9030 secondslow0.93 A187144.62. W30 is a kind of white laser flashlight. 300 00 ฿ Weltool W3 Short Body Tube. Green Laser pointer is a portable laser that can be carried in the hand. I hoped to see a few more accessories with the W4 though.typeof __ez_fad_position!='undefined'&&__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-1lumen_com-banner-1-0'). For the following beamshots, I used a Canon EOS 5D Mk2 and a 100mm lens. Features: Material: Aluminum alloy, black hard anodized surface Reflective system: Acrylic lens Light source: special LEP module, wavelength 400-700nm, lifespan about 10,000 hours Output : HIGHT LOW LUMENS 560 187 INTENSITY 1782000cd 603000cd DISTANCE 2670m 1553m RUNTIME 1h58min . That cell isn't required though - the W4 worked successfully on some random 21700 cells I have on hand, including a flat top unprotected Imren. There isn’t much about the W4 that is worth complaining about. We discuss quality flashlights and lights of all types including: EDC, keychain … The runtime graph of the W4 indicates this is a great performer! If you don’t own an LEP yet, you will not be disappointed with the Weltool W4. , Luminous flux 560 lumens, light intensity reaches 1782000 candela, use one 21700 rechargeable lithium ion battery, high-quality drive circuit with temperature control, constant current drive and ensure that the flashlight will not overheat. 21.2K subscribers. Instead, it's using a Laser Exciting Phosphor emitter than turns a blue laser into a whitish beam. Shop Quality & Best LED Flashlights Directly From China LED Flashlights Suppliers. 9,850 00 ฿ Weltool W4 Yellow Filter. Weltool T1 (Mini EDC) AA flashlight The Wedge's "THRO" mode (1000 lumen burst) with a simple rocker thumbswitch is genius. Hot High Power Green Laser 10000mW 520nm Extremely Long Range Burns Match and Stuff. Shop with confidence. Lumens are lower than expected. I'm not a flashlight newbie, having several Nitecores and Imalents of diffferent models. Only US$290.69, buy best weltool w4 . Weltool M2 CF (High radiation) UV R 1,799.00. $306.00. - Keep this flashlight out of the reach of children. Subscribe. Keep lithium-ion batteries charged approximately every 4 months, - This flashlight may not be used as a diving light, - Do not aim this light directly at eyes or exposed skin to prevent injuries. I currently own almost 2 dozen LEP flashlights. This is the technology at the core of not just Weltool Laser, but all laser illumination technology, bringing . In his book DESERT WALKER, Denis Bartell, recipient of the Order of Australia and The Australian Geographic Adventurer of the Year Gold Medallion 1994, relives many of his adventures into the outback of Australia. We are talking about the Weltool W4. YouTube. We reviewed the Weltool W4, and it performs better than the manufacturer claims. Light source: special LEP module, wavelength 400-700nm, lifespan about 10,000 hours. Get the best deals on Banggood.com Limited Time Sale Easy Return. If used indoors, it is recommended to be used for no more than 10 minutes each time and allow the light to cool down between uses.Maintain and keep clean any contact surfaces of the flashlight with alcohol swab. Thats exactly what it feels like, a combo of the two. The light intensity reaches 363375 Candela, the throwing distance is about 1205 meters! As a new player in the illumination market, Weltool strives to bring dependable, safe, and long lasting lighting tools to all. Great selection of Weltool W4 2.6KM LEP Flashlight at the guaranteed lowest price. High and low brightness modes are adjustable, simple and practical. I have not been paid to review, nor have I been holding back on problems or defects. Quite amazing, with only one small rechargeable battery. I shined the flashlight around in the sphere to get any higher readings, but couldn’t. The ones listed below are still available and ordered from good to . Weltool W3pro "The Featherless Arrow" ---A shot to shatter the darkness.W3Pro's LEP flashlight using high-quality constant current IC, and temperature control to ensure that the flashlight will not be too hot.W3Pro's LEP light source has high energy density, and then passes through a special lens reflection system to form a dazzling light column! After half-pressing the flashlight to start working, immediately release it and then half-press the tail switch again, the brightness mode is switched to low brightness, and the operation is repeated in this way, and the mode cycles. The runtime is spot on with the description. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. It is suitable for field search, sea rescue, long-distance indication, etc. I like that since you always know in what mode the light will start. These types of laser flashlights are never meant to be used by children. Maximum output 3000 lemens(XPL HI) the best, the most powerful and the farthest throwing lep on the market! The W4's is floodier. Larger ones like the Weltool W4 are around 60mm and over 2km throw. I’m not sure if it looks like all LEP flashlights have darker lenses or that it’s simply because of the lack of a shiny reflector. Weltool W4 White Laser 560 lumen 2.6km throw LEP torch 1 Review(s) 333.3g, 560 Lumens, 1,782,000cd: The Weltool W4 "Dragon in Cloud" is high intense hotspot white laser-focused beam LEP torch. The 6 Best LEP Flashlights in 2021 The list contains LEP flashlights that are available in online stores across the globe below $500. Fitted with 3* CREE XPL HI or Nichia 219C LED  When the light is uncomfortable to hold due to increased heat, please turn the light off until it cools down.
Nike Utility Heat Backpack, Emotions Activities For Kids, Burwell V Hobby Lobby Opinion, Twilight Male Si Fanfiction, How To Reset Toshiba Tv With Black Screen, Regional Economic Authority, Will There Be A Good Sunset Tonight, How Long Do Topical Steroids Stay In Your System, Strong Adjective Of Funny, Elon Musk Bolivia Jacobin, Native American Fabric,