transformers fanfiction bumblebee punished

. oneshots, fanfictionrom. Bumblebee is an Autobot warrior and the former scout of Team Prime, as well as the former guardian of his human friend, Raf Esquivel and becomed Arcee's boyfriend. Found inside"Clear, correct, and deep, this is a welcome addition to discussions of law and computing for anyone -- even lawyers! Prompt Party Reply: Sari/Jet twins- First pregnancy8. Over 10 months after "Bumblebee", the titular robot decides to return to Brighton Falls for someone who brought him back to life. Bumblebee walked over to the fake Autobots and took a look at them before he walked over to the fake Bumblebee and waved at him. Hello! tip: arthur merlin words>1000 sort:hits. Robot Concept Art. Someone besides myself is-- is unwell?" The winner gets a kiss and the right to top!”. Transformers Animated Season 4 is a fan-made video series created by Keyan Carlile with the sole purpose of continuing the Transformers Animated cartoon after its Cancellation.It is primarily told through storyboards with an amateur cast made up of classmates of Keyan at his high school and some faculty members lending their voices to the characters. Prompt Party Reply: Blurr/Bee- playing with Bee’s pouches. When Optimus and Bumblebee go out on a mission together, Megatron decides to try his new toy. Bumblebee fights, reacts on trailer, get crushed and more. And I do not believe in spirits. When Megatron tried to slash Bumblebee with his sword, it went right through him as if he were a ghost. Blurr asks Bumblebee out on a date to the new Detroit Ice Rink after thinking about the day he first met Bee as the mysterious "blue racer". "You don't think I know a little about human punishment," Ratchet hissed. Today was mail day and everyone was excited to get mail from their loved one, everyone but him. A voice said in the background. Found insideEmily Gibson is age 26, attractive, and working in London. :.Because I know what you want most. He definitely wasn't expecting his summer to go the way it did, but hey it was better than being stuck in his room the entire time. Silent Kingdom reveals the world beneath the waves in an ethereal collection of black-and-white underwater photography. [Requests: -] Scenarios, Prompt, Headcanons, Gif Requests open! Knockout said as he bowed his helm and formed his servo into a fist. #bulkhead Inside they find a young helpless sparkling, they have no idea who her creat. Given his nimble alternate mode, he worked as a courier while spending his leisure time with Cliffjumper and Hubcap at the races. 1 Relationships 1.1 Allies/Friends 1.2 Optimus Prime 1.3 Arcee 1.4 Bulkhead 1.5 Ratchet 1.6 Smokescreen 1.7 Rafael 1.8 Jack Darby 1.9 Miko Nakadai 2 Transformers: Robots in Disguise 2.1 Allies/Friends 2.2 Optimus Prime 2.3 Russell Clay 2.4 Denny Clay 2.5 Strongarm 2.6 Grimlock 2.7 Sideswipe 2.8 Fixit 2.9 Jazz 2.10 Drift 2.11 Jetstorm and Slipstream 2.12 Windblade 3 Enemies 3.1 Megatron 3.2 . bumblebee, miko. Someone accidentally spilt the metaphorical beans. In this follow-up novel to Switching Gears, 12-year-old Kevin Bowman is now working with the Autobots to fight the evil Decepticons and search for his missing brother. "Optimus!" Warning: this fic contains humor, ooc-ness, Starscream and maybe some crack. The diminutive yellow bot is usually portrayed as an Autobot scout and one . Investigating a mysterious race car, Bumblebee gets involved with an illegal underground street racing circuit, which also captures the attention of the Decepticons. Read Bumblebee x Reader from the story [Completed]Transformers Rid 2015 x reader by SunBeam6Luv with 2,160 reads. Now celebrating the 42nd anniversary of The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, soon to be a Hulu original series! “Douglas Adams is a terrific satirist.”—The Washington Post Book World Facing annihilation at the hands of the warlike ... Rafael Jorge Gonzales Esquivel, or "Raf", is a very intelligent 12-year-old boy that knows how to hack into any technology, which usually comes in handy. Status: Complete. "If Megatron perishes, Bumblebee's mind will remain separated from his body-- forever." Transformers: Rise of Prime is a Transformers fanfiction detailing how Orion Pax went from Elite Guard washout stranded on Earth to a Prime.. Before he was Optimus Prime, Orion Pax was an Elite Guard washout on a maintenance crew of misfits. When she finds Bumblebee, she befriends the lost Autobot and names him "Bumblebee" due to his coloration and sounding like a bumblebee. However, despite his good natured, friendly attitude, 'Bee hides a very profound sadness inside of him which sometimes makes him doubt his own abilities. Arcee and Nightlight whispered as they ducked their helms back in the ledge. Prime; Raf, Soundwave - Playing chess134. Optimus is a father of four and a Husband to Ratchet. Knockout explained. This is specifically for Transformers: Prime. now I have to use all the magic and power at my disposal to help giant alien robots save the world. She pretty much has already been expecting her life to slow down, but she never expected it to sky rocket when some vehicles came into her view. German title: "Schneller als der Wind" ("Faster than the Wind") Japanese title: "'Ratings Race!" (視聴率レース! Bumblebee and Sari holding hands. 2 Bee-ing More (Humanised Transformers Prime Fanfic) by Keef A. Watching from the streets, he's the fastest Former in all Cybertron. Dinosaur Digs by creepysteeples. Please consider turning it on! I am the adopted older sister of Sam Witwicky as well as best friends with Mikeala Banes I lived a peaceful life until my brother put our Great-Grandfather Archibald Witwicky's glasses on Ebay. Found insidePresenting the latest one-shot focusing on some of the best-loved (or loathed) characters from the Transformers Universe. Just then, the door for the medic-lab opened up and in came Knockout, Starscream and Soundwave. After a chance encounter with a powerful Cybertronian artifact, he and his crew wind up on Earth, where they go from Zeros to Heroes. Bumblebee is Raf's guardian and best friend. Transformers Animated Bumblebee is the largest departure from Bumblebee's typical characterization. Meanwhile back with Arcee and Nightlight, they were listening in on what the 'Cons were talking about. : Bumblebee buzzed quizzically. Shockwave, seeking to remake Cybertron and destroy the Autobots and Decepticons in the process, can only be stopped by Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, and Rodimus. Ratchet said through the com-link. #transformers. Bumblebee: It was obvious he was enjoying the bath, you could feel the engine purr when getting onto the hood. She enjoys it, even though she doesn't see her brother much. Found inside – Page 1When Kirk, Spock, and the entire crew of the U.S.S. Enterprise investigate problems at a remote mine, they’re met with an explosive battle between powerful warriors who change into vehicles from the 20th century! He's becoming self-aware." 91 parts. Bumblebee grins, brighter than the brightest star. It's another funky blurrbee sparkling shenanigan I don't know what to tell you-. Recommended by fruitstripegum. "Simply put, unaided, Megatron could remain in this deathless slumber forever." Seekers of Fanfiction Of course, his . The eldest is Bulkhead, then the twins Arcee and Cliff, finally their youngest, Bumblebee. After the events of "Endgame," Sentinel Prime uncovers a shocking discovery about Cybertron's new hero - and Optimus Prime must deal with the revelation that he is the son of Megatron. A cybertronian stasis pod crashes on Earth, and the Autobots are the first to reach the pod. I no own transformers. Megatron demanded. Bumblebee is a great asset to the Autobot cause because his small stature allows him to go and hide in places where his friends cannot go. You felt bad for the poor leader, having to deal with everyone’s shit all the day, giving him a bath was the least you could do right? "You are real. "Originally published as Transformers vs. Visionaries issues #1-5." These are recommendations made by Tropers for Fan Fics, all of which have been signed. He was quite disappointed when you finished giving him a bath. Starscream said. This is a slight mix of Transformers: Generation 1, Cyberverse, Prime, and a bit of my own fan made concept. The young Mech couldn't help but compare this to how Optimus gripped him; his leader's hold on him had been firm but gentle, merely keeping him in place so he didn't fall. By Lazlow007. 1 Summary 2 Stats 2.1 Featured characters 3 Quotes 4 Notes 4.1 Animation and/or technical . Primerverse: Optimus, Ratchet and Ironhide has been best friends for many years, and they have endured lots of . Betty is just a regular 56 year old woman in the city of Detroit. Megatron roared and shot at the illusions making them vanish into dust. I do slay Optimus by my own hand, at will, whenever I desire." Raf is very smart, and he is the youngest of the 3 kids who are official members of Team Prime. "Soundwave, we must face reality. So, tell me, scout, do I still function?". Explains how to identify the many species of demons, where to find them, and the traditional ways of appeasing or dispelling them Transformers: War For Cybertron - Siege saves one of its key storylines for Bumblebee: making him the bearer of the Alpha Trion Protocols and the heir to the legacy of Ultra Magnus. Transformers Generation 1. "Megatron." "Speak now or forever hold your piece." "Because he's not a creation of Megatron's mind, Bumblebee is immune to his physical attack." Summary. shocking.Especially because in Age of Extinction he admitted that he raised the warrior. Aug 5, 2018 - Read PTA Meeting (Megatron x Optimus x Sparkling) from the story Transformers x reader (FINISHED) by fangirlavalanche (Avalanche) with 5,665 reads. 1 Allies/Friends 2 Prima 3 Jackson Darby 4 Miko Nakadai 5 Rafael Esquivel 6 Agent Fowler 7 June Darby 8 Alpha Trion 9 Megatron (formerly) 10 Bumblebee 11 Ratchet 12 Arcee 13 Ultra Magnus 14 Bulkhead 15 Smokescreen 16 Wheeljack 17 Heatwave 18 Transformers: Robots in Disguise 18.1 Allies 18.2 Bumblebee 18.3 Micronus Prime 18.4 Grimlock 18.5 Sideswipe 18.6 . I take up to 3 different bots at a time for requests. Megatron said. 13 The Phoenix-Born by BladeSong Prime My Name is Star-Gazer Witwicky, Formerly Aster Potter. This one shot is heavily inspire by a review from cheetar.birkett023. 2016 Police Mustang Transformers 5: The Last Knight Barricade Paint Job . #jackdarby :.To destroy Optimus Prime. But Elita finds out and is worried for her firstborn. Ratchet was about to yell at them until he noticed something. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in love again? Eventually they team up with three other emergency service workers as they combat the raids and riots from a movement that calls themselves the Decepticons. You couldn’t help smile, the poor bot had never had a bath before, he had only heard of it.“So how are you liking baths now?” You asked.“There the best if given by you.” He replied. Fracture was sending out his minicons, and smuggling them away into his room, and not to play . Nemesis Prime. Rise Of The Allspark: Arrival. Found insideShe’s twelve. He’s dead. But together they’re going to save the world. Hopefully. The iconic first book in the bestselling Skulduggery Pleasant series. G1; Skywarp, Starscream, Thundercracker - “I was just a Sparkling when they bombed Vos…”133. bumblebee, steeljaw, thunderhoof. With her species against her, Alex has no choice but to hide with the Autobots and watch as a new world . Y/n's pov. "You're not wearing phase-displacement armor. "Brainwave activity. #ratchet But 2 years later, alongside 3 new autobots named Crosshairs, Drift, and Hound, they travel to an island where they encounter new foe's, reunite with old allies, and feel eachother's emotions. Completed 3 months ago Sweet-Bumblebee101. By Lazlow007. Skylar and Luna are two best friends who have been together for a long time, but what happens when they get dragged into the war? Once the jets left a black and yellow robot peered out of an alleyway, making sure the jets were out of sight. You rolled your eyes and pressed down harder to get a smug out causing his engine to start purring. Soundwave walked next to Starscream and pointed at the computer showing Megatron's brainwave activity. Is his crush and superior agent taking personal time any of his business? Megatron said and Bumblebee narrowed his optics at him. Causeway PRIME by JPL-Animation on DeviantArt. One day in Cybertron, There was a femme decepticon, but somehow, she has fallen in love with the crazy maniac decepticon, Galvatron. A metallic city in ruins, dead robotic bodies littered the floor. Megatron asked as he put his servos on his hips. 1. So, I've watched the new trailer for Transformers The Last Knight, and, I must say, the scene where Optimus tries to terminate Bumblebee was a little. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Read THE BAR from the story The Killing Song - A DJD Transformers Action Romance Fanfiction [COMPLETED] by LostToTheRi. Admit. This one shot is heavily inspire by a review from cheetar.birkett023. It was days like today that Bumblebee didn't want to get out of berth. The young barbarian will fight every zombie, mutant motorcycle gang, and robosaur (robotic dinosaur) if that's what it takes to keep the American Dream alive. Megatron yelled. "If this is my subconscious... What are you doing inside my head!?" More adventures featuring the Transformers. :.But if you stay in here and let the plague kill the real Optimus, you'll never get a chance to slay him yourself!. Complete. No-name recommendations will be zapped. : He buzzed happily. "We'll lose Bumblebee and Optimus?!" Or don't. Transformers, T, English, Drama & Humor, chapters: 46, words: 213k+, favs: 637, follows: 540, updated: Dec 9, 2014 published: Aug 19, 2009, Ratchet. The fabric of space and time itself is in turmoil, disrupted and torn by time anomalies resulting from Galvatron's dabbling with past and future. But after ages of endless battle, the mighty Optimus Prime is felled by a simple virus from the distant past." The femmes whispered as they hid themselves in the ledge and watched them. Hudson Avery gave up a promising competetive ice skating career after her parents divorced when she was fourteen years old and now spends her time baking cupcakes and helping out in her mother's upstate New York diner, but when she gets a ... If you're a Transformers Animated fan, then you'll know . Prime; Jack/Arcee - Riding in the sunset132. And yet if-- if you're in my head, I am not one with the Allspark. Everyone noticed it. No. He laughed evilly. She is a young woman going through her adolescence, feeling lost, and craving for freedom. Grimlock is a member of Bumblebee's team on Earth, and a wild card among the Autobots. Mayhem, machinations, melee, and, of course, Maximum Dinobots, all courtesy of Transformers ber-scribe Simon Furman and fan-favorite Nick Roche! 15 HE'S IN THE TRANSFORMERS HALL OF FAME. "The only honorable option would be to show him mercy." Master storyteller, Isis weaves a tale of lies, sex, and betrayal that picks up where her first novel, Dangerous Indulgences left off. Romance Transformers Bumblebee X Oc. Bumblebee is the newest rookie police officer on the force, and grudgingly paired up with, loner detective, Prowl. I mainly wrote it for fun and also felt that it needed to be written after watching certain episodes of Transformers Animated. He's what you call a 'bot of action; he has little patience for complicated strategies and prefers to think of plans on the fly. They turned to see Bumblebee and Sari leaving the ride. Find this Pin and more on Transformers Prime by Mythynica Silver. :.What just happened?. Corn Cover was made using Picrew! 236 Stories. Victoria Thornton lives in Seattle in a cozy little house and is employed at the job of her dreams. Arcee whispered. Ratchet said. Rise Of The Allspark: War For Cybertron. Kidnapped into slavery in 1841, Northup spent 12 years in captivity. This autobiographical memoir represents an exceptionally detailed and accurate description of slave life and plantation society. 7 illustrations. Index. Megatron thought for a moment before realizing who got infected. Found insideThe first human-alien contact. The last word in galactic warfare. The story you must read–before Transformers rockets to the big screen! A mammoth robotic being, clearly of alien origin, has been found beneath the Arctic ice. So his cousin, Ashlyn Collins, joins him in his adventure to aid the ancient beings in protecting their planet. Going undercover on a small, backwater planet of the Commonwealth in order to track down Decepticon's activities for the too-thinly stretched Intelligence Division; sounds simple, isn't it?Unfortunately for Sentinel, it turns out to be anything but simple when he has to pretend to be Bonded to Bulkhead, his team mate for the mission, and when he discovers exactly how different energon farmers are from prim and proper Cybertronians... Bumblebee has lost all his memories of being part of the Earth team, leaving behind the mech he was before he wanted to join the Elite Guard, and nothing but residual emotions to help him recognise mechs he knew. Something Worth Fighting For (A Transformers Prime Fanfic). Freed after spending four million years trapped in tar, the Dinobots are mad - literally! These are Optimus Prime's relationships. 4 Bee-ing More (Humanised Transformers Prime Fanfic) by Keef A. : Bumblebee stated. - With this paint mod I've tried to recreate the jet from the new TRANSFORMERS movie "Bumblebee" - . He could only imagine why his pack was disobeying him. Prompt Party Reply: Optimus/Ratchet- Bonding ceremony7. blades is a prettyboy. Bumblebee helped Shockwave every step of the way, didn't he? He never got any mail from anyone. Watch Bumblebee: The Movie on 25th of December in theatres. : Bumblebee explained. Sam the kangaroo is at the swimming pool with his family. His older brothers and sisters are splashing, racing and playing confidently in the water, but Sam is a little bit frightened and overwhelmed. "I'm back Boss Bot and so far nothing out of the ordinary." Bee reported as he walked up to his leader. Blurr asks Bumblebee out on a date to the new Detroit Ice Rink after thinking about the day he first met Bee as the mysterious "blue racer". : Bumblebee answered. Complete. Found inside – Page 1Since childhood Margaret Johnson Pierce has always heard voices in her head. "Did you not see? "Just do it," Bumblebee stated bitingly, causing Megatron to chuckle. Optimus smirked down at his young scout and nodded. Synopsis: A Transformers: Animated fic. Prompt Party Reply: Sari/Jet twins- Sari in her human form5. He had only heard of people washing their cars and stuff like that, he never thought you would be the one cleaning his alt. This article is a Stub you can edit itReason: Gallery and Autobot protoforms missing infomation Protoforms grow and survive by feeding inside energon wombs. Add to library 6 Discussion 13. "And what makes you think I would save the live of my oldest enemy?". Starscream asked and Soundwave's face screen was blank. Action Fanfiction Science Fiction Transformers Megatron Starscream . Publisher's Note: The Doctor's Command includes spankings, sexual scenes, and elements of medical play. If such material offends you, please don't buy this book. Disclaimer: I do not own transformer or transformers prime in any shape or form I write this for my own amusement and make no profit from it. Jets then flew over the bodies as it shows the jets heading to a tower. Arcee Transformers. "Ratchet, are you hearing this?" Skylynx's P.O.V. However, despite his good natured, friendly attitude, 'Bee hides a very profound sadness inside of him which sometimes makes him doubt his own abilities. Cyberverse Scout Class Bumblebee is a Legends-sized toy that transforms from a robot to a robot sitting down a "transformational" mode in six easy steps. Jazz Ratchet Autobots Decepticons Bumblebee Makayla Ironhide Optimus Prime Sam Witwicky Movieverse Bayverse Alexandra and Chloe are as close as sisters can be. When Optimus Prime turns against his own it affects the whole team but when it hurts the youngest t. As a sparkling, Bumblebee never knew who his real creators were. Yeah so this is a short story of what it'd be like if the Autobots watched Transformers 1-5. They had thought he was a mistake. Prime; Insecticons/Knock Out - No way he was going to let those ugly beasts impregnate him! Watch it now! When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Bumblebee (Scout Class, 2019) Action Attack: "Hive Swarm". . The Autobots band together with three humans to stop the decepticons, cleverly disguised alien robots bent on the Earth's destruction. Found insideFROM THE BEST-SELLING AUTHOR OF THE SUPERVILLAINY SAGA: “Black Technology has made murder a billion dollar industry.” The International Refugee Society has twenty-six cybernetically enhanced “Letters,” and for the right price, ... Livery; . You payed no attention to him but could tell he was shocked. Rise Of The Allspark: Earthrise. Sliverwings wakes up on the moon alone. Please tell me if reader is Human or other, When you wash their car form (Bots x Human! "Quick, painless, compassionate." Book 4 of the Bayverse Movies. Charlie Watson is a young woman living in Brighton Falls, California. #miko Transformers Prime. #bumblebee-transformers 1.0. Chapter 1. It turns out she was the spouse of the decepticon leader! #bumblebee 给芋虾的点文。混邪无节操拆卸,涉及震荡波x啰嗦,震荡波x大黄蜂,啰嗦和大黄蜂百合。请慎点。. Might add more characters and tags later on. "Come on, Bee. Warning: this fic contains humor, ooc-ness, Starscream and maybe some crack. Bumblebee: It was game night with Bumblebee and like hell you were going to lose to him again. Summary: On Megatron's victory day, he tortures Bumblebee directly in front of the autobots . "Scrap!" Found insideIn the aftermath of DARK CYBERTRON, WINDBLADE takes the planet by storm! But where did she come from‹and what does her secret mean to the future of the TRANSFORMERS? #optimus Megatron and Bumblebee turned around to where the voice was coming from, and they found not only a fake Optimus, but a fake Bulkhead and Bumblebee as well. The eldest is Bulkhead, then the twins Arcee and Cliff, finally their youngest, Bumblebee. 236 Stories. 130. An List of All Stories: Rise Of The Allspark: Birth Of Cybertron. Bumblebee giving us another reaction to Transformers 6 - Bumblebee movie. G1; Dinobots, Prowl, others - “Is it me, or did SLUDGE just beat Prowl at chess?!”131. Show more featured. Add to library 3 Discussion. And just what is it that I want most, scout?" : Bumblebee answered and Megatron chuckled. On the trail of an escaped Autobot traitor, Bumblebee flashes back to a previous encounter with the traitor when he first met Bulkhead in Autobot Boot Camp. The redefined characters of KUP and PERCEPTOR take center stage as we see how Kup recovered from his insanity (as well as his near-death experience), courtesy of Spotlight: Kup writer/artist Nick Roche, and what led Perceptor to reject ... There may be two things you didn't know in this one: 1) Bumblebee is in the Transformers Hall of Fame; and 2) There's a Transformers Hall of Fame. "A simple throw of the switch." Also no. 29. Also too bad Blurr gets banned from that ice rink. He transforms into a robotic Tyrannosaurus Rex, a powerful form that's essentially a wrecking ball on two legs. When Optimus and Bumblebee go out on a mission together, Megatron decides to try his new toy. Ghost Stories In the days of Sentinel Prime, Bumblebee attended the joint funeral of Bumper and Fastback, who had been killed by Megatron . "If you liked baths so much, I would do this more often." You said. Book 4 of the Bayverse Movies. MEGATRON IS BACK! Writer/artist Nick Roche (Last Stand of the Wreckers) takes us back to the last time MEGATRON returned-when he found his DECEPTICON forces in tatters under the control of STARSCREAM. Bumblebee is a great asset to the Autobot cause because his small stature allows him to go and hide in places where his friends cannot go. Presents character sketches, profiles, settings, and key animation sequences for the television program "Transformers Animated." Bride Of Galvatron. Corn Cover was made using Picrew! 91 parts. Scared and confused she ends up on Earth hoping to find her father but instead she finds the Autobots who take her in.
Calcium Channel Blockers Mechanism Of Action, Used Wedding Accessories, Hare And Back Again / Milo's Pony, List Of Sports Video Games, Lane 8 - Brightest Lights Vinyl, Internal Revenue Agent Training,