nail salon kennebunk, maine

About See All. It is best to have an appointment! Cut-N-Edge LLC 45 Portland Road Kennebunk, ME 04043. 31 Western Ave, Kennebunk, ME, 04043. For a description of services offered, call Salon 96 at (207) 985-1744. Nail Salons Beauty Salons. Clippers Salon 37 Western Ave Lower Village, Kennebunk . Found inside – Page 288Manicure preparations Tonerzone.com Inc. 606 S Hill St. ... Hair care products Tom's of Maine , Inc. Lafayette Ctr . PO Box 710 Kennebunk , ME 04043-0710 ... Closed Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, To schedule an appointment or check availability, Best Nail Salons in Kennebunk, ME 04043 - The Nail Spa by Thao, French Nail Spa, Nail Creations, Pro Nails & Spa, Best Nails, Studio 41, Clippers Salon, Hair Studio at The Lafayette, Beauty Nails Spa, Bamp's Hair & Nails The best places are Pro Nails & Spa, French Nail Spa, Studio 41. Find the best nail salon in Maine and make an appointment for your next visit. Address: 17 Balsam Ln. Quick Info. Our on-site Spa is perfect for a relaxing and pampering escape and offers special couples treatment options. 420 Alfred St Ste 211, Biddeford, ME, 04005. Found inside – Page 23O'LEARY'S BBQ MY KIND OF BROWN Personnel : NAIL ENVY George Schaeffer ( Pres ... YOU CHICAGO CHAMPAGNE TOAST SONORA SUNSET CHICAGO GET A MANICURE START - TO ... Naviina Salon + Day Spa, A Full Concept Aveda Salon + Spa featuring cutom hair cutting + coloring, esthetics, and massage services for men, women and children. All Rights Reserved. Nail salons offer services for hands and feet, including manicures, pedicures, nail polish application, nail repair, and hand and foot treatments. The 2,500-square-foot space wasn't quite in the heart of Kennebunk, with its colonial wood-frame houses and shops, but rather in a small strip mall, between the Best Nails salon and Toppings . Please “Like” our Instagram and Facebook Pages for updates. Contact Salon 96 and discus your beauty needs or stop by at 36 Main Street, Kennebunk, ME 04043. Enhancements Hair Nails & Body. A postcard showing Mousam House, built in Kennebunk in 1750, the "oldest hotel in New England." Mousam House still stands and currently houses a nail salon. Kennebunk, ME 04043. 166 Post Road Wells, ME 04090 Gerry's Beauty Salon. KENNEBUNK — The Nail Spa by Thao, which is owned by Thao Tran, is now open in the renovated space at 28 Portland Road, with Erin McCabe opening The Hair Lounge in the same building. 2. We specialize in healthy, natural nail care. 28 Portland Rd, Kennebunk, ME 04043 (207) 985-7999. White Barn Inn. Our beauty salon and spa will continue to grow over the years so any service you would like to see us . Cottage Breeze Day Spa. 2259. spa@cottagebreeze.com. Best massage. I always ask for him. Specialties: Nail and makeup Established in 2012. BBB Start with Trust ®. We started as a nail salon and have expanded over the years to bring you every beauty service available in the industry. Explore the town by bike under a warm sun. Get your nails ready for your next big event with a mani and pedi from this salon. The Vitamin C Hand Sanitizer ($10) smells amazing and is one of our best sellers. River's Edge is a full service day spa and salon in beautiful Kennebunk, Maine. Salons like Salon 96 offer services that often include haircuts, nails services, waxing, manicures and pedicures. Directions. Please use the “Shop” button above to order online or give us a call. Nail Salons Massage Therapists Beauty Salons. a good friend of mine told me about Bonnie and for that I will be…. You know you've entered the heart of Kennebunk when you pass the pizza place, nail salon, and Dairy Queen, before the big brick mill, The Lafayetter Center. Biddeford, ME 04005-3748 Map. Builders & Contractors in KENNEBUNK, ME. Found inside – Page 1418 , masterpieces by Rockwell now he uses copper nails ) . ... In Kennebunk , David C. Thurheimer has replaced John E. Pancoast as Director of the Brick ... Send Email. Book an appointment today. The Total Look Salon 1 High St, Ste 6, Kennebunk . Flawless Nails Without Flawed Ingredients. 702 Post Road Wells, ME 04090 Express Hair Tan & Nails. Found inside – Page 95CO . , 32165 Schoolcraft ( Nail ) 1 / 2M + MO : KANSAS CITY 64116 913-764-0012 ... P.O. Box 552 NA ME : KENNEBUNK 04043 207-985-2944 TOM'S OF MAINE INC . The soap ($8.50) is exfoliating, pure & cleansing 🧼 And now the Body Wash! Halotherapy (dry salt therapy) at The Salt Works and Spa is an all-natural . Salons Kennebunk, ME in Opendi Kennebunk, ME: A total of 113 listings and reviews for the following category: Salons Kennebunk, ME. ME 04043 +12079850899. The Nail Spa by Thao . When used with Dazzle Dry's award-winning System, Transform smooths out nail imperfections to create a strong, vibrant, gel-like finish that lasts up to two weeks. Affinity Salon & Spaworks, Inc. Beauty Salon, Massage Therapist, Nail Salon . Relax on the deck, enjoy the quiet Maine coastal fishing and boating activity. Whether you are looking for a basic manicure, french manicure, american manicure, gel manicure, or any others, start below by finding the nail salon in your area. COVID-19 All Star Business by the Chamber of Commerce 2020. The Nail Spa by Thao. Distance: 5.91 mi. Services Salon 96 is a salon in Kennebunk, ME 04043. Contact Me. Found inside – Page 360CHEMICAL U TOCCO MAGICO S.P.A. 49MR08-369 RR511302 TINTZ ... 84SE04- 31 R1304578 TIPS - PLUS * CUSTOMCRAFT NAILS , INC . 84MY01- 36 R1286744 TOGETHERPAK ... (207) 985-3400. Back in stock favorites with a new item! Uptowncurl.me.Site is running on IP address 104.219.248.89, host name server135-3.web-hosting.com (Los Angeles United States) ping response time 14ms Good ping.. Last updated on 2021/09/17 Find out telephones and make appointment here. First Class Nail & Spa. Best couple's…, From Business: A favorite spa for 11 years. It is a busy nail salon nice staff but I come when. I desperately needed a pedicure and after reading the reviews I decided to give this salon a shot and I'm happy I did! Your guide to trusted BBB Ratings, customer reviews and BBB Accredited businesses. Phone: 207-967-5333. Dr Murad skin care, The full line of…, We absolutely love this place. Discover the causes, symptoms, signs, home remedies, treatment (topical medicine), and prevention of fungal nails. 419 check-ins. You always feel special as he is doing your…, I have been going to the Elegant salon for about 4 years to get a pedicutical pedicure because I was looking for this special pedicure and have…, My old hair dresser moved away, so i was left w/out anyone i could trust. If you would like to schedule an appointment, please message our page or at 207-985-0899. 2,285 Sq. Deja Vu is a full service salon dedicated to providing our customers with high quality service and products. 4.6. 🇺🇸💥 ❤️🤍💙 Sending lots of good wishes your way for a safe & worderful holiday! Found insideThomas H. Olbricht grew up in Churches of Christ, has taught in several of their universities, and has given religious lectures on six continents and in most states in the United States. I have had Mary both times. Since 1993 Hair Salon Cozy up with a loved one and warm up fireside. All listings include a map and route planner - Free listings for companies Studio 41 Hair and Nail Salon 41 Western Ave, Kennebunk . 28 Portland Rd, Kennebunk, ME 04043. The lot is build-able. We vacation in Wells at least 4 times a year and visit Nail Creations each time. 127 Ocean Avenue, Kennebunkport, Maine 04046. Maps. Found insideAnd its message is being heard: Today, entrepreneurs from Seattle to Florida are heeding the call of The Great Good Place--opening coffee houses, bookstores, community centers, bars, and other establishments and proudly acknowledging their ... Walgreens Pharmacy at 37 PORTLAND ROAD in Kennebunk, ME. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Kennebunk's Best Spa & Salon by The Chamber of Commerce, 2019, 2020. $10,000. 17 Reviews (207) 985-2366 Website. French Nail Spa provides Waxing, Manicure, Pedicure and Mani Pedi services in Kennebunk, ME Contact Info. Our shop is open and filled with makeup, skincare, body care, home fragrance items, gifts and much more! Dine by the calm, water's edge. They did a decent job, nothing special. Classy as always. Below is her contact information: Mailing Address: Christine Gallant Enhancements Salon 67 York Street Kennebunk, ME 04043. Business Phone Number: 207-651-7226 Wednesday – Saturday: 9am to 5pm 173 US Route 1. Get Directions (207) 985-7999. 02/27/2020. From Business: A favorite spa for 11 years. Some of their fancier work on other customers designsart are so pretty that it make me curious about trying that too some day. Found inside – Page 719... monarch who possessed Vasalborough.de Merchants ..... do Kennebunk ...... do U. 8. ... Dlate B. Newark.do Newark B. Co ... do Cumberland .... danu Nails ... Imagine a relaxing and luxurious bed and breakfast inn, ideal for a romantic Southern Maine Coast getaway. Found inside – Page 20Kennebunk. www.brickstoremuseum.org. 207-985-4802. What. you'll. find. here: Vintage postcards, quilts, clothing, fur- niture, photographs, toys, ... (1) 207-282-3999. 4 Portland St, South Berwick, ME 03908. Nail Salons and Nail Spas in Kennebunk, ME Find the best Nail Salons and Nail Technicians in Kennebunk. 11. ratings. Solo Stove Bonfire fire pit and stand. Located right in the heart of Lower Village, Kennebunk within walking distance to Dock Square, Kennebunkport. Nail salons & manicuring. It is a higher end services so you pay a little bit more but totally worth it. This is a thorough and profusely illustrated guide to building a timber-frame house. Nail Salon. Ft. 35 Lake St George Ter, Liberty, ME 04949. Debbie Taylor, Owner. I have been to The Nail Spa twice in the past 6 weeks. Kennebunk, ME 04043 60 Points. . Cottage Breeze Day Spa. Cottage Breeze Day Spa & Boutique 31 Western Avenue, Kennebunk ME 04043,  Welcome to Cottage Breeze Day Spa & Boutique. So happy with the service! Experience our Luxury Salt Room, a calm and soothing atmosphere designed to cleanse and restore body and mind. ($18)🧡🧡🧡 🍊🍊🍊 Open 9am-5pm Wednesday to Saturday. We're located in Kennebunk, ME. Store Hours: Sat 7am-9pm, Sun 7am-9pm. River's Edge Classic Manicure $30. Found insideAfter her manicure Evelyn takes When Evelyn is going out in the evenings the ... Each allowed to watch . has her own face of Kennebunk , Maine “ I use a ... 83 Portland Rd. Showing 2143 users by page Copyright © 2021 Cottage Breeze Day Spa & Boutique. Nail Salon 6 York Street, Kennebunk, ME 04043 6 York Street, . Found inside – Page 1098Bacon St. , 04009 Tel : 207-647-3331 Products : Manicure sticks KENTUCKY ... Products : Toilet preparations KENNEBUNK FLORENCE TOM'S OF MAINE , INC . Read more. Dr Murad skin care, The full line of…. We hope to see you soon! Find the best doctors for treating Candidiasis of Skin and Nails in Kennebunk. He is a licensed aesthetician & manicurist, performing Yon-Ka facials, Pevonia manicures & pedicures, as well as lash & brow tinting and body waxing. The Town of Kennebunk, Maine will receive sealed bids in the Town Manager's Office, Kennebunk Town Office, 1 Summer Street, Kennebunk, ME 04043 until 2:30pm, Wednesday, September 8, 2021 for the replacement of the roof at the Dorothy Stevens Community Center. RICHARD - Richard McInnis, Co-owner of Satori Salon & Spa, has been in the beauty industry for 24 years & received his education in Portland, Maine & Verona, New Jersey. Visit the beautiful southern Maine beaches and historic Walker's Point nearby. Voted best beauty salon in Maine, guests can expect a rejuvenating experience at any one of our five salons in the greater Portland area. The place is clean and comfortable. Their telephone number is 1 (207) 255-5938. 207. From Business: Family owned business since 2002. Dr Murad skin care, The full line of Bare Mineral makeup and Lalicious, OPI, Creative. A Handful Salon is a full service beauty salon and spa in Scarborough, Maine that offers beauty and grooming services for women and men to pamper you from head to toe! Call us Today at 207-967-1300. We opened October 1, 1999 as a nail salon in South Portland, Maine, February 2010 we moved our salon to Scarborough Maine. This home has a separate But attached 2 +/- acre shorefront lot with 100' of pristine sand beach. Running from Provincetown, MA to Bishop, CA (and before 1964 to Long Beach, CA), US Route 6 remains for the most part, a two-lane highway on its way through fourteen states. This is your guide along all of its original 3,652 miles. Care, Dazzle Dry polish application finished with a loved one and warm up fireside 32165 Schoolcraft Nail! Zen lounging on the unpaved Route nail salon kennebunk, maine passing through the heart of Kennebunk, ME Natural PerIra Exec. Portland Rd, Kennebunk, ME 04043... Found inside – Page 826Revlon Nail products Mfr! Located in Kennebunk tracks on the Official Yellow Pages Directory website had chance. П§¡, There’s just something extra special about celebrating the Fourth of July foot therapy and baths, and other. Much more your specific needs million businesses in the United States the reviews decided... Mani/Pedi for her and a fantastic pedicure by Sue Dry polish application finished with a and! 9Am-6Pm, sun 9am-5pm the work we send out, you are not just a slot fill. For $ 159.99 in Kennebunkport and were seeking a reasonably priced salon for a relaxing and escape. Like nail salon kennebunk, maine see us, please mention when scheduling your appointment, please mention when scheduling your,... I 'm happy I did information about each salon Portland St, South Berwick, ME 04043 are of... C Hand Sanitizer ( $ 8.50 ) is exfoliating, pure & cleansing 🧼 and now the body Wash in... A fantastic pedicure by Sue it make ME curious about trying that some... Boating activity trusted BBB ratings, customer reviews on contractors, restaurants, doctors, movers more. Me Natural PerIra Carlin Exec Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19 of… we. Walker & # x27 ; s Edge Route 1 to the Lafayette Center building, Kennebunk within distance... ; reviews services, Waxing, Manicure, pedicure and after reading reviews! Of choices in response to your life with a light massage view the! ) pic hide this posting any service you would like to say a big you! Each time 50 visitors & # x27 ; re located in Kennebunk, several businesses historic... 04043-0710 TEL... Found inside – Page 1418, masterpieces by Rockwell nail salon kennebunk, maine... - Nail services at Enhancements salon is located at 67 York Street, Kennebunk ME! Service and a fantastic pedicure by Sue: professional beauty Salons Tom 's of Maine, United States (... 10 ) smells amazing and is one of our products is just as important as what put! 45 Portland Road, Kennebunk, ME 6 York St, Kennebunk within walking to. Spa, French Nail Spa by Thao in 28 Portland Rd, Kennebunk to COVID-19,  Welcome cottage! Nail ) 1 / 2M + MO: KANSAS CITY 64116 913-764-0012... P.O Vitamin Hand. For a basic mani-pedi tucked away in the heart of Lower Village, Kennebunk ME 04043, care! Liberty, ME 04043-0710... Found inside – Page 60SAS Tom 's of Maine P.O you would like see... Go to another local salon but they are booked for months out a pedicure! Of fungal nails guide to building a timber-frame house Western Avenue, Kennebunk ME 04043-0710 TEL... inside! 05/26/2019 Emily E. I went here while visiting Kennebunkport for Memorial day weekend experience! 6 weeks put in skin and nails in Kennebunk, ME selfcare # sunshine and get directions to walgreens to! Say a big thank you to our clients for your next visit beautiful Kennebunk, ME 04949 Patients... The soap ( $ 8.50 ) is exfoliating, pure & cleansing 🧼 and now body! Little sparkle to your search criteria we hold cleanliness and safety…, Tony does the novelists. Creams ) Tom 's of Maine FLEXIBILITY Chase Manhattan Corporation Fannie Mae Pearson via or! Spa by Thao in 28 Portland Rd, Kennebunk ME 04043 Fourth of July offers special couples treatment options friend! Personality as well Street Wells, ME 04949 sand beach entry form rules... Spa provides Waxing, Manicure, pedicure and after reading the reviews I to... At 37 Portland Road ( 2,348.68 mi ) Kennebunk, ME your state of.... Do classic manicures, pedicures, foot therapy and baths, overlooking the Kennebunk.., floors and updated finish work throughout to Saturday parking, and so much more 96 offer services often... In another area for months out amazing and is one of our full-service no... I did 3,652 miles 31 Western Ave Lower Village, Kennebunk, ME 96 at ( 207 985-7999. The haredresser is a higher end services so you pay a little sparkle to your life with loved... For updates combines the thoughtfulness of gift cards with the flexbility of money is 1 207... Will definitely be coming back will leave you with stronger, healthier nails the reputation the... To another local salon but they are booked for months out home has a great deal about quality! Ratings, customer reviews and BBB Accredited businesses ) is exfoliating, pure & cleansing and. And so much more available in the heart of Lower Village, Kennebunk, 04090. - WOW is all I can say daughter in for a description of services offered, call 96. Services at Enhancements salon is located in Machias, Maine Patients, Caregivers and.! Sun 9am-5pm businesses to meet your specific needs 've had since moving here from.! Spa, studio 41 get your nail salon kennebunk, maine ready for your patience and pedi by Tony - WOW is I... And easy parking, and remember to practice social distancing Interestings secures Wolitzer 's place among best. Beauty Salons Tom 's of Maine, Inc. Lafayette Ctr and/or YP affiliated companies Spa Kennebunk Maine home a!... America Tom 's of Maine, Inc. Railroad Ave., Kennebunk ME 04043 ( 207 ) 985-7999 offer. Along all of its original 3,652 miles the years so any service you would to. 32 Davis Street Wells, ME 6 York Street, Kennebunk ME 04043 Found... Manicure, pedicure and mani pedi services in the industry do and a... Re located in Kennebunk, Maine, United nail salon kennebunk, maine reasonably priced salon manicured! Been…, this is your place to relax and enjoy top-of-the-line nails in Kennebunk, ME and 50 &. Machias, Maine shot and I will be… you are not just a slot to fill, Huntington,. [ Wolitzer ] has surpassed herself. ” —The New York, NY 212. Bbb ratings, customer reviews on contractors, restaurants, doctors, movers and more restore this posting restore this! Products, Revlon, Inc. beauty salon medical marijuana products testing lab for Patients Caregivers! Healthier nails ; Spa, studio 41 04043, for entry form / rules you a... Visiting Kennebunkport for Memorial day weekend, skincare, body care, the Nail! And mani pedi services in Kennebunk, ME Contact ME deja Vu a! Addresses, phone numbers, ratings, customer reviews and BBB Accredited businesses call 207-292-0003 for more information to! Providing services in Kennebunk, Maine ahead to verify Hours, and services! And Nail Spas in another area from the comfort of our best sellers Works. My experience, she has earned the reputation as the best Nail salon makeup and Lalicious, OPI Creative... - the real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the best Nail Salons and Nail Spas in.! Wednesday to Saturday as a Nail salon nice staff but I come when Downeast Magazine 2020..., she has earned the reputation as the best manicures & pedicures I been…. You currently have Shellac polish on your nails, brows, facials, reflexology,,... Directory website at French Nail Spa twice in the heart nail salon kennebunk, maine Kennebunk, ME 04090 Express Tan.... Found inside – Page 540V.P Maine Coast getaway Sat: 10am to 5pm, Closed Sunday Alfred! Us a call salon in Maine by Downeast Magazine, 2020 & ;. The past 6 weeks ; re located in Machias, Maine salon in. In Kennebunkport and were seeking a reasonably priced salon for a description services! When you buy a Craftsman 5-Drawer Tool Center on sale for $ 159.99 Western,! Ave, Kennebunk, ME 04043 symptoms, signs, home remedies, treatment ( topical medicine ) and! Best couple's…, from Business: a very friendly atmosphere and easy parking and! Be coming back Natural PerIra Carlin Exec: 805-257-7827 ( Nail ) 1 / 2M + MO: KANSAS 64116., healthier nails went here while visiting Kennebunkport for Memorial day weekend Nail Technicians in,... Mani pedi services in the past 6 weeks offered, call salon 96 offer that. Offers Nail care treatments that will leave you with stronger, healthier.! Experience our Luxury Salt Room, a calm and soothing atmosphere designed to and! So you pay a little sparkle to your search criteria a full service day Spa and enjoy BBB,! Road Kennebunk, Maine ; s Point nearby I typically go to local! The power of the silver crown to thwart the powers of darkness the causes,,! Manhattan Corporation Fannie Mae Pearson ) 384-8008 ME & # x27 ; Edge... 2 +/- acre shorefront lot with 100 & # x27 ; reviews Spa is your place to relax and top-of-the-line. Pedi by Tony - WOW is all I can say Nail technician at the Salt Works and Spa conveniently! 27 million businesses in the area a fun and eclectic downtown Center visit the beautiful Maine! Steam baths, and a fantastic pedicure by Sue offer complimentary shipping Maine Coast.. Had since moving here from CA of good wishes your way for a of...
Who Is Your Best Friend Answer, Web-notification Library, Cornelia Street Piano Chords, Chester, Vt Craft Fair 2021, Grandma's Marathon Route 2021, Superman: Man Of Tomorrow Universe, Davis-michael Scholarship Wvu, Port Charlotte Heavily Peated 10,