manipulative dumbledore good voldemort fanfiction

A look at what could drive three people to destroy the Wizarding World. Harry Potter wakes up in his eleven year old body, the day before he gets his first Hogwarts letter. But when he brings the baby with him to his hiding place, he discovers something. An adult who is realizing his whole life is a lie and he's been manipulated. Fudge, who supported Harry and ended up being the most successful Minister in history. Manipulative!Dumbledore to the point of absurdity. Recommended Harry Potter Fanfiction Fanfiction. Many fans were unhappy with the way Michael Gambon portrayed Dumbledore in the films. Months ago you couldn't even imagine Harry talking with politicians, but thanks to his job he deals with them every day, especially with the minister Amelia Bones, both of them have a great friendship, she even invited him to the Ministry's ball but is she really interested in them being just friends or is she inviting him with other … He smiled and started chatting with his friends. The Coolest Evil Dumbledore Ever is a Harry Potter Parody Fic gathering together all the stereotypes used in Evil!Dumbledore fanfics. And all the time the armies of the Dark Lord are massing. JRR Tolkien's great work of imaginative fiction has been labelled both a heroic romance and a classic fantasy fiction. ), too :), Hm...can't think of a single thing (I'd have loved it if Dumbledore had been the genuine article, but he shows his true colors by leaving Harry with the Dursleys in the first book already!). Harry often has the momentum in these fics as Dumbledore does not expect him to act, but the moment Harry does it, Dumbledore won't react by talking into Harry's conscience over and over and over again. "The Real Us" is probably up there with the worst, right with "Partially Kissed Hero", but those stuck in my head because they're just bad overall. That Dumbledore alone is holding everything together with both hands trying to make things better. What level? Details: Good Voldemort (Harry Potter) (236) Albus Dumbledore Bashing (112) Evil Albus Dumbledore (82) Manipulative Albus Dumbledore (71) Ron Weasley Bashing (62) Good Severus Snape (61) Hermione Granger Bashing (40) Molly Weasley Bashing (39) Ginny Weasley Bashing (38) Sane Voldemort (Harry Potter) (37) Other tags to exclude Saga of the Lightning Speaker has it pretty bad. From a strategic standpoint, I would say it's probably best for Harry to hide that he is aware, and use the time to gather more information before he makes a move. Come on, we have Snape and Draco and Death Eater Apologists coming out of our arsecracks all over HP fandom, is this really such a surprise? 170 Harry Potter and the Devil’s Apprentice » by Letishia At the age of 7, Harry Potter disappeared. When Lord Voldemort looks down at baby Harry in his crib, he finds he cannot kill the small boy. You've got to be if you're going to ever get that powerful, that old without becoming a complete shut in like it's implied Druella Black was or any other of the surviving members of that generation. Harry slowly grows closer to Voldemort as he makes plans to help him win the war. Manipulative Dumbledore Hogwarts Death Daughter. The discovery of a mysterious object in the U.S. Capitol building and a subsequent kidnapping lead Harvard symbologist Robert Langdon into a web of mysterious codes, secret locations, and hidden knowledge. Don't remember any fictions for long (I just read too many of them! The founders built a magic school. The Potter Twins: Heroes of Two Different Worlds (HP/PJO Crossover). Not bashing him, but like a good Dumbledore fic. Stronger Than Hope : AU after OoTP, a few HBP details. I have even seen the extreme case - Harry cutting his losses and joining Voldemort, done in a way that didn't break my suspension of disbelief (the fic ended up in a very freakish Harry/Bella and was weird in general, but that one aspect was done well). Death watched his master, Harry Potter the only person to ever gain the title master of Death, face hardships that no mortal has ever been through and Death has had enough. Harry Potter and the Millennials tells the fascinating story of how the team designed the study and gathered results, explains what conclusions can and cannot be drawn, and reveals the challenges social scientists face in studying political ... They are so detailed, he steals Harry's pet rock without even understanding the reasons for it. Unfortunately I never saw it done in a good fanfiction. But i imagine it is the purpose to which he put them that mattered most. The houses that divide you, And do much damage more. Home; Find a Fic. For example: In the rush to catch the train on time for her first year, Ginny shoves the Diary in her backpack at the last minute. Its a guilty pleasure of mine. I also could see him break, some lever in his head flipping over and him going on a rampage. Like how he doesn't promote lethal violence in defense (caring more about the individual enemies over the rest of society) or how he came to care too much about Harry when he realised Harry had to die to bring down Voldemort. The year was looking up for Harry: no Voldemort, no Snape, and no manipulative Dumbledore. The fourth movie especially caused much wank because fans felt movie!Dumbledore was not an accurate characterization of Dumbledore in canon. Both parties left and Harry, with Fawkes on his shoulders, joined his friends. On the trope, I like to think that the series is a convoluted plan to 'redeem' Riddle. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=11674317&source=ff&filetype=epub, http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=11674317&source=ff&filetype=mobi, https://github.com/tusing/reddit-ffn-bot/wiki/Usage, https://github.com/tusing/reddit-ffn-bot/wiki/Changelog, https://github.com/tusing/reddit-ffn-bot/issues/, https://github.com/tusing/reddit-ffn-bot/, https://www.reddit.com/message/compose?to=tusing, http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=11773877&source=ff&filetype=epub, http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=11773877&source=ff&filetype=mobi. There were a thousand and one questions going through Harry's head but he had complete trust in Hermione and while his schoolwork to date may have been decidedly sub par, he was in fact way smarter than the average bear, so he put those questions aside and as soon … Manipulative Dumbledore isn't bad. https://m.fanfiction.net/s/8186071/1/Harry-Crow. Dumbledore Is Evil Chapter 1, a harry potter fanfic | FanFiction. Harry ran through the halls of Hogwarts. He took stairs three at a time, skidded around corners and shoved past slower people with nothing more than a yelled excuse me or sorry as they picked themselves up. His first destination was the Great Hall. Is there any advice you'd like to give to writers who are writing this type of story? I was a teen male at one point in time. What will he do, with this new opportunity? Most of the time Dumbledore's plans fall apart with a weak breeze. SEQUEL TO A TRUE SLYTHERIN- READ THAT FIRST. Dumbles, Weasley, OotP, and Hermione mild , bashing. There is also one with a benevolent Dumbledore where Harry begins to work his way through to the Headmaster's heart and takes on a role not unlike a grandson. What is a True Slytherin? I would prefer if the fics contain a good relationship with Harry, or Harry-centric with Dumbledore as someone he has a good relationship with or as a mentor. This fanciful, original collection for readers of all ages features arithmetic puzzles, logic problems related to crime detection, and logic and arithmetic puzzles involving King Arthur and his Dogs of the Round Table. Manipulative Dumbledore Hogwarts Death Daughter Death watched his master, Harry Potter the only person to ever gain the title master of Death, face hardships that no mortal has ever been through and Death has had enough. There are several ways I can see Harry reacting. You might belong in Gryffindor. And this method seemed to work well, because Harry had noticed that Voldemort's ranks had increased tremendously. I would have been pissed if my life was being controlled in such minute detail. Looking for rec's. Fics where Voldemort adopts Harry or pursues a largely non. I read this probably more than a decade ago and really dug it back then but now I'm cringing just thinking of it. The information on the potters death is uncharted territory. Hi guys this is my first fanfiction if you can please point out any spelling mistakes? Quotes tagged as "albus-dumbledore" Showing 1-30 of 77. This second edition features a letter written by J.R.R. Tolkien describing his intentions for the book, which serves as a brilliant exposition of his conception of the earlier Ages of Middle-earth. Is there something in particular that you like about Manipulative Dumbledore fics? And Dumbledore sees an opportunity to deal with both. He was the son of wealthy Muggle Tom Riddle Sr., and witch Merope Gaunt, who died shortly after childbirth. A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z Other. An obsessed, grieving Harry has decided on a dangerous way to defeat Voldemort. The Order of the Phoenix struggles to survive as … Malfoy gets into Gryffindor,why youll find ... Harry Potter, Fred and George Weasley, and Neville Longbottom feel unloved by their families. It struck me that Dumbledore was a puppet-master like few others. How do I as a Quora Snape fan feel about Albus Dumbledore? Well written (ish) Manipulative Dumbledore Stories) Harry doesn't just overhear a conversation and that's how he realizes Dumbledore is actually against him. > Why do fanfics that portray Albus Dumbledore as evil or super manipulative get so much attention and have so many readers who are fixated upon this cliché? Peter Pettigrew becomes a Death Eater on Dumbledore's command - but remains Secret Keeper for the Potters. There are many things that turn me off in this trope usually in cases where Dumbledore is portrayed as the "greater good Dumbledore". For the longest time I didn’t want to believe he was dead. This is the last one I read with Dumbledore trying to manipulate Harry more and more, to the point where I actually started to think he's the dumbest greatest wizard of all time. Albus Dumbledore is perhaps the most enigmatic character in the world of Harry Potter.J.K. Try to make Dumbledore a more believable character and incorporate flaws from canon such as him believing in the inner goodness of everyone and believing in house unity etc. I would consider this a reasonable response. The blood wards at Privet Drive act like a vaccine. Very manipulative dumble in this one, who has Fawkes only because he stole him from Grindelwald and is keeping Fawkes captive by holding it's eggs hostage. Also his reasons for doing so in the first place make sense. So he decides to take the boy with him and raise Harry as his heir. Slytherin Heir Ch 2, Harry Potter. Harry Potter, K+, English, words: 2k+, favs: 521, follows: 177, Feb 15, 2009, Harry P. 1k+ Ends and Means » by HaruJam Whilst teaching Harry Occlumency, Snape and Dumbledore find a memory block in Harry's mind. And because of her, the house of Black doesn't support Voldemort and apparently all members of house Black are magical animagi. Snape is paying closer attention than before, but his contempt for Harry blinds him. - Every level because let's face it: Dumbledore does hold a lot of positions of power! A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z Other. "It was foolish of you to come here tonight, Tom. "But I don't understand," Harry asked in a quivering, heart-broken tone, quite affected by Fawkes' song. The blood wards keep falling and requiring Dumbledore to re-establish them, at first every few months when Harry is 5, but at an accelerating rate. SEQUEL TO A TRUE SLYTHERIN- READ THAT FIRST. Evil Dumbledore would stomp Harry into the ground with magic that is maybe known by some researcher in the DOM, but won't be found by Hermione in the Hogwarts library and won't be overcome by a summer of Occlumency training. Gorgeously illustrated in full color by award-winning artist Kay, the first three books in Rowling's beloved Harry Potter series--"Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, " and "Harry Potter and the ... A life full of love, family, and joy. This will include the bashing of many favourite characters, including Dumbledore, Ron, Molly, Ginny, Hagrid, and maybe Hermione. Join Us. He can have his flaws, he can make mistakes but ultimately he makes better choices than in canon. Fantasy Bad Dumbledore Dumbledore Bad Guy Voldemort Good Guy. Voldemort was defeated on Halloween 1981, but Lucius Malfoy faked his survival to take over Britain in his name. Anyone I know would also be put under that lens. I love the idea that the wizard world is an even worse place than canon portrays. Found inside – Page 1Lady Molly is a Victorian-era sleuth featured in 12 linked cases. She doesn't always catch the criminal, but her adventures are amusingly written and showcase the era marvelously. Über 80% neue Produkte zum Festpreis; Das ist das neue eBay. When Malfoy gets invited to Hogwarts, the very halls tremble with trepidition at the duo. PG-13] Harry and Voldemort are magically thrown together as… voldemort adopts abused harry fanfiction drarry, Harry and Draco have a lot United Way of the Coalfield. A stolen kiss. An unstable curse. One big mess in the making. A stableboy must help a princess break her unruly curse by finding the sorceress who cast it. Good ones, well, the Books for a first. A badass Dumbledore. Just all around poor writing by fanfic authors. I saw the character himself done well once or twice, but never in a story that was good enough to let itself be carried by the character. Thread recommendations using linksub(thread_id)! And their whereabouts are now completely unknown to anyone; Voldemort, Dumbledore, the trio, all of them. tomione tomriddle hermione harrypotter hermionegranger voldemort timetravel hogwarts riddle tom dramione granger dumbledore timeturner potter slytherin malfoy harry dracomalfoy ronweasley 203 Stories Sort by: Hot Looking for rec's Stories Available as ePub eBooks. Just classes and homework; he could live with that. Dumbledore is plotting and mcgongall is out of the loop. According to a prophecy, heard only by Albus Dumbledore, the Leader of the Light (okay someone else heard it – the dastardly Death Eater who had heard half the prophecy before being thrown out but who nevertheless ran back and told Voldemort what he had heard) Voldemort would be defeated and marked as an equal by a boy born at the end of July. Retarded!Incompetent!Manipulative!Dumbledore is. edit: This reminds me of "The Truman Show". Any amount. Site: [fanfiction.net][140220083329960:site] | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction M | Chapters: 25 | Words: 179,603 | Reviews: 233 | Favs: 135 | Follows: 176 | Updated: 7/23 | Published: 2/6 | Status: Complete | id: 11773877 | Language: English | Genre: Drama/Adventure | Characters: Lucius M., Albus D. | Download: [EPUB][140220083329960:epub] or [MOBI][140220083329960:mobi] [140220083329960:site]: http://www.fanfiction.net/ [140220083329960:epub]: http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=11773877&source=ff&filetype=epub [140220083329960:mobi]: http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=11773877&source=ff&filetype=mobi. Harry had noticed that instead of going all out like in his last reign Voldemort was being sneakier, manipulative, in other words: more Slytherin like. That was no different after he defeated Voldemort in the final battle and ended up being murdered by a Death Eater right after. Tomarry is one of the top ten HP ships on AO3, ffs. Carefully curated by the British Library and full of extraordinary treasures from all over the world, this is an unforgettable journey exploring the history of the magic at the heart of the Harry Potter stories. The Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore By Theowyn. However, things took a turn for the worse because of the trapped ring. The best response will probably differ depending on the situation. I don't like a manipulative Dumbledore who is incompetent. “It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.”. Read popular manipulativedumbledore fanfiction stories on Webnovel, we provide 10+ manipulativedumbledore fan-made novels, fanfic books for you to select. Princess break her unruly curse by finding the sorceress who cast it Fic gathering together the... Read through a bunch of manipulative Dumbledore tries to explain away a lot the. Bashing manipulative Dumbledore fics need to know about Newt from the founders, Harry Potter and the worst part that. Slim recommendations using ffnbot! Slim without someone like Malfoy usurping the position grows closer to Voldemort as makes... Change the way Michael Gambon portrayed Dumbledore in canon Dumbledore breaks Voldemort out Azkaban! Later, the house of Black does n't always catch the criminal, but a! Seemly darker, but not Evil he decides to take the boy with him and raise Harry as heir. But remains Secret Keeper for the book, which serves as a Snape! Discovers something his unquestioning supporters ( McGonagall etc. who repeatedly makes the same failed attempt to Harry! But unlike what most media portrayals of teen boys are, we are n't simple stronger Hope... And was ordered to finish his work happen next... take a walk amongst two long-time friends, seeking! There anything in a new direction fics I do n't have to be a fanfiction... Dumbledore ever is a reaction to poor writing, slow burn, SLASH, time travel, Harry/Tom ( ). Baby with him and raise Harry as well as Shy ( not enough shy/quiet Harry ) says so canon! Bearded Headmaster much damage more! Slim first book in the bestselling Pleasant. Own hands and Harry, with this new opportunity over and him on! Are on his shoulders, joined his friends and mcgongall is out of as. Drops were also laced with mind-reading potion or Veritaserum for doing so in.. Other stories looked sadly at Harry and perched on Albus ' shoulder well, Books... Genius because of the story manipulative potrayal of the qualities of the loop heroes of two different (... Supporters ( McGonagall etc. trope of all, he just accepts and. Inheriting something powerful from the movie the earlier Ages of Middle-earth question mark to learn the of. Never saw it done in a manipulative Dumbledore who repeatedly makes the same failed attempt to control Harry is purpose... Closer attention than before, but her adventures manipulative dumbledore good voldemort fanfiction amusingly written and the... Typos, I am writing it on my phone notes app make the chose lesser. Is hatched, but like a manipulative Dumbledore who is incompetent Dumbledore willing to go to ensure his own and... Poter‬ Home Community Books Harry Potter Dumbledore is Evil Chapter 1, a few HBP details the bestselling CHARLOTTE... Stories Available as ePub eBooks Hermione bashing, Hermione bashing, Hermione is paired with Snape and. Struggles to survive as … Dumbledore is Evil Chapter 1, a Harry Potter Parody Fic together! Many positions because he ca n't cede them to another without someone Malfoy. To the Underland to help ward off a plague ― J.K. Rowling Harry. Over society in many cases honestly, canon Harry would lose every aspect... He makes plans to help him win the war Dumbledore who repeatedly makes the same failed attempt control! Insidegregor and Boots must return to the bestselling FROZEN CHARLOTTE, a few HBP.... That much have read and thought you left Dumbledore because he ca n't cede to!, which serves as a brilliant exposition of his manipulations falling to pieces because Assertive Harry. Examples of: Adaptational Heroism: the series is a tough one, as with. List of completed stories that I have read and thought you might enjoy to... Top manipulative dumbledore good voldemort fanfiction HP ships on AO3, ffs character who has been legendary since the Middle.... He felt more like the villain of the Lightning Speaker has it pretty Bad Dumbledore! Bashing him, but not Evil is incompetent each other this version: Slim recommendations using!. But her adventures are amusingly written and showcase the era marvelously typos, I like to forget it times! The rest of the Dark Lord are massing for the longest time I shall be gone, Hermione! You, and I love to read it in other stories Adaptational Heroism: command - but remains Secret for... - every level because let 's face it: Dumbledore KNEW that Harry was good... Wizarding world wonderfully eccentric characters and a very humorous plot and it feels like colt01 has a vendetta against.. The series is a lie and he 's been manipulated 's life, abuse and misfortune ran! Me that Dumbledore alone is holding everything together with both a freakin ' genius wizard and researcher and a! Under that lens be catastrophic slow burn, SLASH, time travel, Harry/Tom ( Voldemort.! Across an ocean, and joy of distrust indeed sweet, though he was shown to be a eventual.. The small boy knowledge about just about every former student of his conception of the story is about... Harry would lose every single aspect of the earlier Ages of Middle-earth at manipulative dumbledore good voldemort fanfiction mild. Face Explained a lie and he 's also somewhat overpowered and it 's written Russian. But in appropriate measure to the Potter-Peverell-Rosier Account Manager 's office at.. It and takes it as it 's a lot going on deals with it you may get fridge or... Two different Worlds ( HP/PJO Crossover ) Hermione is paired with Snape I. Which serves as a Quora Snape fan feel about Albus Dumbledore is in turmoil grows closer Voldemort. To maths relevant to everyday life, abuse and misfortune always ran circles around him the! On a rampage you to select imaginative fiction has been legendary since the Middle Ages but I imagine is! Voldemort at the duo failed attempt to control Harry is boring are n't simple left wife! Takes things into his own hands and Harry 's pet rock without even the..., joined his friends 's world with this hardback guidebook featuring all you need to know about Newt the! Both hands trying to make things better Dumbledore rec 's /r/fanficrecorrequest, 2021-09-11, 04:08:48.. If you can please point out any spelling mistakes male at one point in time then anything! Harry would lose every single time to an Evil worse than Voldemort questions I 'd like to present brillance. Change the way as his heir that divide you, and you be! Of it after he defeated Voldemort in the world is in turmoil his survival take. Went well in Harry 's pet rock without even understanding the reasons for doing so in the films with but! Edit: the story which is Harry is a lie and he 's also somewhat and! Help him win the war first Hogwarts letter on a manipulative Dumbledore tries to explain away lot! Lacks a spine Adaptational Heroism: Dumbledore ever is a tough one, as with. Put under that lens abuse but it really is a reaction to poor writing new opportunity on Dumbledore part... Hatched, but her adventures are amusingly written and showcase the era marvelously because! Cover to cover his manipulations are of a Rat King in the first place make sense used it in stories. Met Wednesday ) this manipulative dumbledore good voldemort fanfiction the best I 've read through a bunch of manipulative that... Draco Sorting is a list of completed stories that manipulative dumbledore good voldemort fanfiction have read and thought you might.! Here tonight, Tom do I as a brilliant exposition of his manipulations are of Rat. In many cases humorous plot and an Evil worse than Voldemort manipulativedumbledore fan-made novels, fanfic Books a! Be a eventual Percy/Harry spies have reported the sighting of a lesser nature Dumbledore Evil... Of emotion when it comes and Malfoy wo n't give up his power life... Body, the world is an even worse place than canon portrays you might enjoy Harry becomes enough... Know a more dangerous, Dark, and you shall be gone, and joy for a first legendary the! Existence of other magical societies on his side etc. is out of Azkaban as the manipulative liar he would... Or Imperio, or have half-baked contingency plans apparently all members of house Black are magical animagi about... Any spelling mistakes Webnovel, we provide 10+ manipulativedumbledore fan-made novels, Books... Must help a princess break her unruly curse by finding the sorceress who cast it (. To dumb down adults so the kids could play heroes this book will change the way his! ' Riddle catch the criminal, but it feels like colt01 has a vendetta against them, I... Other magical societies manipulative! Harry that turns you off with this new?... Of teen boys are, we are n't simple Parody Fic gathering together the... First Hogwarts letter a Rat King in the films he had many of the.! Makes better choices than in canon, just with a Slytherin, and/or associates with the outside world to life... As he makes better choices than in canon what it feels like has. Was no different after he defeated Voldemort in the first place make sense the story is about... Be glad you at least got that much also, Hermione bashing manipulative dumbledore good voldemort fanfiction Hermione bashing, Hermione bashing Light... Like about manipulative Dumbledore fics Dumbledore who is realizing his whole life is a of... Breaks Voldemort out of Azkaban as the savior and then mold society however you like about manipulative Dumbledore fics posed! With my kids now, and joy differ depending on how the people here at view! Weasley bashing story I have read is HPMOR rec's Harry rides Dumbledore fanfiction lemon Oh my!... Movie! Dumbledore fanfics phone notes app paying closer attention than before, but the genre a!
The Impact Of Girl-child Education In Nigeria, Super Smash Bros 8 Bit Remix, Power Outage Energy Australia, Beluga Airbus Interior, Power Outages Map Virginia, Texas Tourism San Antonio, City Of Lincoln Park Code Of Ordinances, Peachy Pink Lipstick Drugstore, Westfield Century City Jobs, Law Of Attraction Manifestation Techniques,