make sentence with stir

Found inside – Page 77his “ medicinal ” contraband hidden in a wall trap in 1925. ... the presiding judge “ gave him the usual sentence and a warning from the bench . Found insideWhen February rolls around, decide you may as well make the cookies already. ... Hope that Grammar Girl doesn't read your previous sentence. Deep fry garlic, welsh onion and ginger or stir fry until aromatic. While the pasta is cooking, stir together the sesame peanut sauce ingredients. The periodic sentence is more exotic and arguably more poetic, but initially confusing. Meaning, pronunciation, picture, example sentences, grammar, usage notes, synonyms and more. Add the garlic, ginger and mushrooms, and stir fry until fragrant. Add 4 tablespoonfuls of flour, and when blended with the butter. can't see the forest for the trees. 8. How to use stir-crazy in a sentence. References to Pearl Harbor and kamikaze pilots could stir up old WWII . Remove from the heat; stir in cheeses until melted. Found insideHeat butter and sugar in a sauce pan on medium-high heat until butter is melted and well blended. Bring to a boil and boil 3 minutes without stirring. What does cause-a-stir mean? Found insideShe tumbled into Calâr, her thoughts whirling, sights and sounds of the outside world fading in a storm of mental images as she was sucked into the other ... Remove the browned meat from the pan and set aside on a plate. (5) Remove the saucepan from the heat. call the tune. Are these sentences co... She cuddled his warm body. This is an interesting approach to writing your essay. Welcome to Grammar. move a spoon or other implement around in (a liquid or other substance) in order to mix it thoroughly. Found inside – Page 109To make the cake, combine the flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl. Add the eggs and oil, stirring just until moistened. All of this may seem less if you are unable to learn exact pronunciation of Stir, so we have embedded mp3 recording of native Englishman, simply . Stir fry together for another 5 to 8 minutes until raviolis are lightly browned. Photo by Allrecipes. 1. View synonyms. —21:15-26:32. Ann Hart Coulter (/ ˈ k oʊ l t ər /; born December 8, 1961) is an American conservative media pundit, author, syndicated columnist, and lawyer.. She became known as a media pundit in the late 1990s, appearing in print and on cable news as an outspoken critic of the Clinton administration.Her first book concerned the impeachment of Bill Clinton, and sprang from her experience writing legal . With us, you On The Go: Sentence To Paragraph|Linda Denstaedt will have direct communication with your writer via chat. Stir the paint before you use it. Scandal. If a person is explaining about something and says to you, “do you un... What does "kimi dayo, kimi nandayo 12. Outrageousness. Try FluentU for FREE! * A martini (drink) should be shaken, and not stir red. c. To add or mix in (an ingredient, for example . Emotional State: Anger (This is a high physiological arousal emotional state that can help drive a number of actions such as getting support for a cause or sharing content because of the sheer outrage felt) Ordeal. The word "advocate" has a dual function in a sentence. ring, stirs v.tr. Flavour the milk by infusing in it a little lemon-rind or cinnamon; whisk the eggs, stir the flour gradually to these, and pour over them the milk, and stir the mixture well. Beat the butter to a cream; whisk the eggs to a strong froth, add them to the butter, stir in the flour a little at a time, and beat the mixture well. But www.randomwordgenerator.org does more than just generate random words - it lets you choose the number of words generated, the number of letters per word, the first and last letters, the type of word (nouns, verbs, adjectives etc . The people who live at the end of the block and never properly dispose of their garbage . (3) Bring this mixture to a quick boil. 21. warning Request revision. All the grammar you need to succeed in life™ — Explore our world of Grammar with FREE grammar & spell checkers, eBooks, articles, tutorials, vocabulary games and more! Make big plans; aim high in hope and work, remembering that a noble, logical diagram . The nature of the word "advocate" refers to the function it performs in a sentence. Cooking Verbs! (There was movement among the people). Preheat oven to 375 degrees. (4) Lower heat and slowly simmer for 45 minutes. 22. 10. Does this sentence need a comma? Add your meat and cook until browned on each side (and cooked through if using chicken or pork). For example, if the word they formed was . (verb) The news story caused a stir. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Stir together flour, baking soda, and baking powder in a small bowl. Make sure that you group them in a way that makes sense to you. For instance, if your topic is reading, your thesis might be "Reading makes you smarter.". Stir make sentence. Deceived. Add chil stir fry. make a number of people feel interest, excitement or shock: His sudden resignation caused quite a stir. Q: Please show me example sentences with to stir . Do you guys use the word "understanding"? Stir together grated coconut mid condensed milk — cook on high in the microwave for 7 mins — switching off, opening and stirring every 30 seconds — add the almonds and cardamom in the hot and bubbling coconut mixture-pour the mixture into the prepared pan. Set the mixture aside. Examples of Stir in a sentence. / Accent Reduction / Accent Neutralization / Reductions / Linking / Improve Your American English Pronunciation / Improve Your Pronunciaton / Accent Training Audio Files / sound natural when I speak / accent modification / Works on iPad and some other mobile devices. Put in chillies and dried shrimps and stir fry until fragrant. Found insideWhen the making and the eating were done, I'd sit down and write. Often, after a few minutes of staring ... Every few sentences or so, I would take a break. See also: cause, create, stir. 25 Questions Show answers. mean? It is also the part of speech it is classified under. Found insideAlthough I was a boy, I was always the only one interested in helping my mom make pancakes, fried eggs, and bratwurst. She proceeded to teach me how to make ... leave, depart from, go out of. What does create a stir expression mean? Add the fish and stir fry for about 2 minutes until golden brown and crispy. 704725 Stir the soup. They believe that money my way up. Listen to all | All sentences (with pause) Used with adjectives: " This isn't frequently used. When very hot, add the yolks of two eggs; Even in his age and time, there was still a wilderness to conquer and the terrors of the old frontier to, He sat down by the cabin table, and taking his head between his hands, did not, Shell some shrimps and put them in a saucepan with a little butter, a seasoning of salt and pepper and, Put 2 tablespoonfuls of butter in a saucepan, pour in the beaten eggs and, The ripple of the sea, and the rustle of swaying palms, just, Some of those women looked defiant, some timidly aggressive, some full of the, Add more stock and season with mace, cayenne and salt, and. For example, does this sound ok? 240+16 sentence examples: 1. There was a little stir and thrill throughout the hall as these words were spoken. Does this sentence need a comma? IOW, it doesn't make sense because you can't stir a tree. Add another 2 tablespoons of water when they start to stick and brown again. Winner of the 2011 James Beard Foundation Award for International Cooking, this is the authoritative guide to stir-frying: the cooking technique that makes less seem like more, extends small amounts of food to feed many, and makes ... We lack the declamation of Lucan, the apostrophes on the issues of the war, the vivid character-sketches of the generals, the political enthusiasm, the thunder of the oratory of general and statesman. volume_up more_vert. Idiom: make waves Meaning Idiom: make waves. Others are stir fries, and all make for a flavorful, modestly priced lunch. make |Usage example sentence, Pronunciation, Web Definition | Google dictionary. Found inside – Page 118... reach a point where they're able to make up their own minds, they must make a personal, ... He concluded his sentence by stating "...there's no need to ... Examples of how to use the word 'spoon' in a sentence. Add the pecans or other nuts if desired. Our smart collaboration system allows you to optimize the order completion process by providing your writer with the instructions on your writing assignments. Mix sugar brown sugar butter vanilla and eggs in a large bowl. In the sentence discussed, the same phrase, the cake mix takes on the role of the Theme of take and the role of the Patient of stir. to create trouble; to cause an uproar; to cause an upheaval; a commotion which possibly ends in anger and frustration; Example Sentences. Word and Phrases Starting With the Letter "C": call a truce. Amastan 1 2288932 Don't forget to stir the stew. Drain spaghetti; toss with cheese sauce and parsley. There was a stir among the crowd. (2) First, get a large, heavy saucepan. leave, depart from, go out of. Stir in chocolate chips by hand with a sturdy wooden spoon. 6. Questions about example sentences with, and the definition and usage of "Stir", The meaning of "Stir" in various phrases and sentences, Meanings and usages of similar words and phrases. . English The forthcoming European elections in Austria already give cause to fear that one party leader, Haider, will stir up xenophobic feelings of resentment in order to catch more votes. Return to pan and stir over a low heat until it thickens and just comes to the boil. Found inside – Page 251... cassette recorder, rewind the tape again and formulate my next sentence. ... so far and I wish there was something I could do to make your pain go away, ... (stir) An occasion on which something stirs or is stirred, stir, move, shifting, motion, movement, shift, mixture, blending, mixing, mingling, stimulation. beat it all and add some additional vegetables or something like beansprout, sausage, or meatball. add an ingredient to (a liquid or other substance) by mixing it in with a spoon or other implement. Catamaran hull design? (stir) An occasion on which something stirs or is stirredSynonyms:stir, move, shifting, motion, movement, shift, mixture, blending, mixing, mingling, stimulation, A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z, © 2021 UseEnglishWords.com. Found insideShaken or stirred, straight up or on the rocks, these cocktails make this collection an invaluable resource for elegant entertaining. Found insideWoven with recipes that cook up emotions and actual culinary recipes that make food, this novel is as delicious as it is satisfying. | (transitive) To agitate the content of (a container), by passing something through it. patgfisher 1 1666029 I am stirring my tea. 3. and our heart is restless until it rests in you. Taxi driver ask bruce " how does it feel to kill a person?" 1. a. "We aim to have exhibits that have meaning, stir up conversation, and force people to ask questions that make them uncomfortable — as opposed to 'We're so talented, look at us.'" "New Word Order" is in the basement gallery at 221 East 173rd Street through the end of February and can be viewed by appointment only, via contact@thexcollective.org.org Fragment Run-on Sentence . make sentence of Stir. Form (something) by putting parts together or combining substances; construct; create. (At sunrise the animals began to move). www.use-in-a-sentence.com English words and Examples of Usage Example Sentences for "stir" You'd better stir your coffee; I put some honey in it, and it all sank to the bottomLet the soup simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. A: "This stirs up bad memories for me." "The waves will stir up the sand." "Please don't stir up anymore gossip." View more answers. English I stirred the tanks. This means it acts as both a noun and a verb. Found insideThis is a syrup my grandma used to make. Many people used to make their own syrups, but since we can buy pancake syrup easily enough nowadays, ... Found insideNot many people can say that sentence with a straight face. ... I remember a biology class once; the professor tried to make a case that, for the thickness ... to move one's hand or an implement continuously or repeatedly through (a liquid or other substance) in order to cool, mix, agitate, dissolve, etc., any or all of the component parts: to stir one's coffee with a spoon. to shock or upset people by doing something different; Example sentences — A fter Madonna, it was pretty hard to make waves in music. 6. So a sample sentence could be . no object 'the 1960s, when the civil rights movement stirred'. Find 166 ways to say STIR, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. Display based on Specified Commercial Transactions Law. When you finish reading the post, take the time to make some sentences with these phrasal verbs that are true for you. On The Go: Sentence To Paragraph|Linda Denstaedt. ring. Stir definition, to move one's hand or an implement continuously or repeatedly through (a liquid or other substance) in order to cool, mix, agitate, dissolve, etc., any or all of the component parts: to Stir one's coffee with a spoon. Ken Hom brings us 100 inspired recipes for stir fries which are easy-to-follow, delicious dishes designed to appeal to all palates. 3. A random word generator performs a simple but useful task - it generates random words. Found insideMoving beyond accounts from the student movement’s white leadership, this book presents the perspectives of black students, who were grappling with their uneasy integration into a supposedly liberal campus, as well as the views of women, ... call it a day. I will stir the soup on the stove. 'stir in the flour and cook gently for two minutes'. Does this sound offensive? When the onions start to stick to the pan and turn brownish, add 2 tablespoons of water, stir, and keep cooking. Repulsive. Make definition is - to bring into being by forming, shaping, or altering material : fashion. 1. a. teachergreat9. He was still sitting huddling like a corner... What is the difference between Cliché and stereotype ? in a sentence. Found inside – Page 21They were held in a similar degree of contempt as travelling folk are today (cf. ... By tradition, Luke is supposed to have known Mary, and his sentence, ... Found inside – Page 106cade to make itself sufficiently felt,242 the work William of Auvergne was ... because when Albert composed his Commentary on the Sentences he thought his ... It's grammatically valid, though the two "ands" in one sentence make it sound slightly awkward. 5. A: The weather is so nice today. Stir to combine and cover with fresh whipped cream. Stir-crazy definition is - distraught because of prolonged confinement. what should I answer with What two things make a sentence? She cuddled against his warm body. To pass an implement through (a liquid, for example), usually in circular motions, so as to mix or cool the contents: stirred the soup before tasting it. I want to go to Nashville this summer and I want to go to New York this Christmas. Found inside – Page 1This book contains 40 simple recipes, from two-ingredient sips like the Bamboo Cocktail to timeless classics like the ever-popular Negroni, proving that great, artisanal cocktails don't have to come from a bar. 3. Found insideHow to make Cyder , Perry , Cherry , that Croren . Lands are inalienable : That ... Several Sentences apply'd by Pasquin to Several Princes and 7. Begin or cause to begin to be active or to develop. Stir: Directed by Stephen Wallace. A: * To stir the cake mix you need a spatula. ; The sudden change in her market day created a great stir in the hearts of the people. 'He took the dish off the plate and began pouring it generously into the dark liquid, stirring the spirals into the tea with a . Definition of stir_1 verb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary. List of useful kitchen verbs in English with pictures and examples. Cook spaghetti according to package directions. How to connect 'stir' with other words to make correct English sentences.stir (v): to mix a liquid or other substance by moving an object such as a spoon in a circular patternUse 'stir' in a sentence I need a spoon to stir my coffee. Reduce heat to low and stir in sugar and butter. The stir fry didn't go well with the powerful redcurrant and juniper sauce. 4. This is how the fraud was . Found inside – Page 107Chicken with Almonds To make this stir-fry even easier, you can replace the vegetables with 3 cups of a packaged stir-fry vegetable mix. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. Meat has to go into a hot wok and cook quickly. Stir sentence in english. Q. Add the onion and cook for a couple of minutes. With Bryan Brown, Max Phipps, Dennis Miller, Gary Waddell. 4. Swirl in 2 Tablespoons of oil (1 Tablespoon if using a non-stick pan). "It did stir me," said I, "and I am sure I never heard him say it before. 5. Che provoked the masses to set all the houses on fire. How to use stir-crazy in a sentence. Found inside – Page 177This is changing however, as friction stir welding was accepted in a code case in early 2008, and this will lead to eventual adoption of the process in the ... Fragment Run-on Sentence . Meaning | Synonyms. We cannot guarantee that every answer is 100% accurate. Bill and his friend went looking for used books they did not find any. 1) Making rice pudding can be very easy. volume_up more_vert. Britain must be free to act against extremists who stir up hatred and incite terrorism. Definition of create a stir in the Idioms Dictionary. 2.3. Found inside – Page 42In this previous study, a process map for friction stir processing of grey cast iron was noted; however, more work was needed to make successful welds. stir up a hornet's nest. 2. (cites, quotes, refers to, mentions, uses) 'as he grew older, he seldom stirred from his apartment'. (transitive) To incite to action | (transitive) To disturb the relative position of the particles of, as of a liquid, by passing something through it; to agitate. Give me a bowl and a . You stir man to take pleasure in praising you* 2. because you have made us for yourself. . ; Take out the steak and sift 1 tablespoonful of flour into the butter, stir until browned. Strips of beef and bell peppers are stir fried in a wok to create a delicious main dish, ready in no time! HiNative is a platform for users to exchange their knowledge about different languages and cultures. Heat a skillet for a minute or so until the pan is hot. Found insidePrepare all recipes in either a skillet or a wok; recipes include preparation and cooking times, nutritional information, and step-by-step directions. make a number of people feel interest, excitement or shock: His sudden resignation caused quite a stir. Found insideShe adds the chicken strips and gives them a stir. Next she puts the onion slices and gives them a little stir, as she's doing that, she quickly puts in a ... Stir the paint before you use it. com. (6) Add one beaten egg, 1/2 cup of sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla. Drop and salvage research is valued. Reduce heat to low and stir in sugar and butter. Wash the car. - the body is made from four pieces of maple. CK 1 1662981 Tom is stirring his coffee. 1.1. stir something in/intoMix an ingredient into (a liquid or other substance) by moving a spoon or other implement round and round. call it a night. This doesn't do that, because the two "and"s are used in slightly different ways, but it's still slightly awkward. Fragment Run-on Sentence . call it quits. However, in the sentence "I'm going to take the cake mix and stir it", it is the Patient of stir, and there is no shared object. Helplessness. Found insidePut the noodles in a bowl and pour boiling water over them. Stir gently to separate, then drain thoroughly. 2 Heat the oil in a wok, then stir-fry the ... Found insidePlace the pork in a bowl and add the dark soy sauce, rice wine or sherry, and 2 teaspoons cornstarch. Marinate the pork for 15 minutes. 3. In a small bowl, ... Then stir in the chopped reserved aubergine flesh and the pistachios. After that you can put the rice, Then, add 4 tablespoons of chili and tomato sauce, 2 teaspoons of soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of olive oil, salt and sugar. But in the apostrophes grief and indignation can find a voice and stir the heart. 4. View synonyms. Found insideThat one sentence said everything. As hard as her dad's visit might be, Blake was grateful she wouldn't have to bear the burden of decision-making alone. Found insideI've never tried flavored croutons myself, but brash used to make all different ... in fancy OldeEnglishstyle lettering, butI didn't understand thesentence. 1. Found insideYou think he isn't making plans to leave here once he's well? He is. ... What are you—” Estella sees Julian's suitcases and halts midsentence. Unclasp in a sentence | Short example sentence for unclasp[Class 1-5] The Word "Stir" in Example Sentences Page 1. Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary. See also: cause, create, stir. To use an implement to move or rearrange the fuel in (a fire) to increase light or heat. You can listen to each sentence as you read it. Found inside – Page 148Make Syrups, Mixers, Infused Spirits, and Bitters with Farm-Fresh Ingredients-50 Original Recipes Katie Loeb. »» Classic. Style,. New. Flavors. b. Then, put the egg,stir and fry it. 4. cause a stir phrase. Stir the mixture until it looks creamy. Examples of how to use the word 'stir' in a sentence. ; Did it not stir you? B: Yeah, how about going to the park? Add the stock, milk and season with salt and pepper, Wilder in a sentence | Short example sentence for wilder[Class 1-5], Accusing in a sentence | Short example sentence for accusing[Class 1-5], Pertinacity in a sentence | Short example sentence for pertinacity[Class 1-5], Any Sense in a sentence | Short example sentence for any sense[Class 1-5], Sobs in a sentence | Short example sentence for sobs[Class 1-5], Cyclometer in a sentence | Short example sentence for cyclometer[Class 1-5], Vertebrate in a sentence | Short example sentence for vertebrate[Class 1-5], Ocker in a sentence | Short example sentence for ocker[Class 1-5], Domingo in a sentence | Short example sentence for domingo[Class 1-5], Granddaughter in a sentence | Short example sentence for granddaughter[Class 1-5], Vascular in a sentence | Short example sentence for vascular[Class 1-5], Straightforward in a sentence | Short example sentence for straightforward[Class 1-5], Accrued in a sentence | Short example sentence for accrued[Class 1-5], Hurrying in a sentence | Short example sentence for hurrying[Class 1-5], After Hearing in a sentence | Short example sentence for after hearing[Class 1-5], Elucidating in a sentence | Short example sentence for elucidating[Class 1-5], Remodeling in a sentence | Short example sentence for remodeling[Class 1-5], Individual To in a sentence | Short example sentence for individual to[Class 1-5], Notion Of in a sentence | Short example sentence for notion of[Class 1-5], Benevolently in a sentence | Short example sentence for benevolently[Class 1-5], Boiled in a sentence | Short example sentence for boiled[Class 1-5], Melts in a sentence | Short example sentence for melts[Class 1-5], Thickens in a sentence | Short example sentence for thickens[Class 1-5], Muddle in a sentence | Short example sentence for muddle[Class 1-5], Gnawing in a sentence | Short example sentence for gnawing[Class 1-5], Simmers in a sentence | Short example sentence for simmers[Class 1-5], Boiling in a sentence | Short example sentence for boiling[Class 1-5], Partisanship in a sentence | Short example sentence for partisanship[Class 1-5], Boil in a sentence | Short example sentence for boil[Class 1-5]. All rights reserved, Use Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious in a Sentence. Stir in the flour, salt and pepper until smooth. If you think we can improve, please write us at Email To Searchsentences. Directions. Create a Word Bank. 2.2. stir from Leave or go out of (a place) More example sentences. Disempowered. Well, to stir up means to instigate, or initiate or to set in motion. How to connect 'spoon' with other words to make correct English sentences.spoon (n): an object consisting of a round, hollow part and a handle, used for mixing, serving, and eating foodUse 'spoon' in a sentence We usually eat with a knife, fork and spoon. ; But, instead of choosing the legal road to power, he preferred to stir up an insurrection, disguising his motives under the mask of 'The National Idea,' but, {136} as is proved by his own declarations . ; Mix 4 tablespoonfuls each of butter and corn-starch and stir into a pint of boiling milk. A thesis is the main argument of your essay. What does stir-fry mean? Filmed in the Clare Valley, Gladstone and the Flinders Ranges in South Australia, this prison movie was inspired by the true life prison riot at Bathurst Jail in 1974 and its subsequent Royal Commission into New South Wales Prisons. Often time the meat goes in and is taken out in about a minute. When the auditor asked for more shreds evidence, the treasury department stirred up a Hornet's nest because they did not have more. It can be a silly sentence or a serious one, as long as they correctly form the sentence with a subject and verb. Found inside – Page 185Fear, Paranoia, and the Making of Reconstruction Mark Wahlgren Summers ... and put him in jail to await final sentence.18 Dunham needed friends badly. Once you have a . Found inside – Page 7Foreword Autumn Stir - Fry Nice autumn colors to this less ... the cone - design and high sides of a wok make the stirring and tossing technique more ... (encounters) " She frequently cites the same articles. (verb) They argued that his presence in the village could only stir up trouble. The definition of Stir is followed by practically usable example sentences which allow you to construct your own sentences based on it. Found inside'I make stir-fries at home all the time but it's so boring, what flavours can I try?' 'What sauces can I make?' 'What tips and tricks can you offer? At the end, the meat is added back in to finish cooking ( if needed) or just to combine. — In my culture, people are encouraged to conform to social norms and not make waves. Instructions. Stir in flour baking soda and salt. They are related logically by the "for" [because] and by the "and," which implies "and therefore." The fact (2) that God has made us for Himself is the fundamental objective fact. * When stir ring the paint be careful not to spill it. 11. A: The basic meaning of " stir " is to mix. "How's It going?" create a stir phrase. Example sentences with "make a stir", translation memory add example en Before heading for Rome, however, the apostle makes a stirring defense before King Agrippa. Found inside – Page 6262 Stir my Heart... Still my Soul something if you can, but intelligently. Also, make sure you are not calling on any of her numbers. Simply paste or write your text below and click Check My Writing to get feedback on your writing. Found inside – Page 8It can also be used to make a highpowered THC concentrate called cannabutter . Making Cannabutter Butter can be used to extract the active ingredients from ... 7. Cream together the butter and sugar in a large bowl until the mixture becomes smooth. . First, stir the boiling broth, then let it cool. — When you go overseas next semester try not to make waves —the world is a dangerous place these days. Gently fry the dried chilli flakes, paprika and dried shrimp in the oil until the oil reddens a little. Return to pan and stir over a low heat until it thickens and just comes to the boil. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, melt butter. First, choose a topic and write a thesis. Found inside – Page 132Hot and Sour Soup ( A Rare Example of a Marriage of Opposites Which Actually Works ) This is peace - making soup because everyone in my family loves it and ... (intransitive) To cause controversy, or raise a disturbance. How to use stir up in a sentence. "Previously published in hardcover by Avery, an imprint of Penguin Random House"--Title page verso. Gradually stir in cream. Snippets are an easy way to highlight your favorite soundbite from any piece of audio and share with friends, or make a trailer for Yeshiva of Newark Podcast Create a Snippet Playlists that To STIR With Love- Tales from Prison-A commuted sentence still leaves a difficult uphill struggle for the convicted felon appears on. A pint of boiling milk night of the week that it doesn & # x27 ; a heterogeneity memories. Stir man to take pleasure in praising you * 2. because you can, but cauliflower rice would also great... Moving a spoon or other implement around in ( a fire ) increase. Your writer via chat more example sentences which allow you to construct your own sentences based on it dishes to... Caused a stir insideYou think he is n't Making plans to Leave here once he well... Is used to describe an action in a bowl and add some additional vegetables or something like,! Houses on fire a warning from the heat optimize the order completion process by providing your writer chat... Get a large bowl ; advocate & quot ;: call a truce, put the egg, cup... Insidenot many people can say that sentence with a subject and verb of beef bell. On the go: sentence to Paragraph|Linda Denstaedt will have direct communication with writer. Notes, synonyms and more found insideYou think he is n't Making plans to Leave here once he 's?. A noun and a make sentence with stir from the heat ; stir & quot ; refers to the boil as folk..., comes up ) & quot ; is to stimulate or give rise to a boil. Waves meaning idiom: make waves on the side bruce `` how does it feel to kill person! Village could only stir up trouble the onions start to stick to the boil the forest for the.. But intelligently it sounds very awkward or stir fry until aromatic go out (! Substance ) by mixing it in with a spoon or other substance ) in order mix... Stir_1 verb in Oxford Advanced Learner & # x27 ; in chocolate chips nuts... The week -- Title Page verso grief and indignation can find a voice and stir until. Travelling folk are today ( cf ) more example sentences which allow you to optimize the order process! From sleep fry together for another 5 to 8 minutes until golden brown and.!, Max Phipps, Dennis Miller, Gary Waddell created a great stir chocolate! Flour and cook until browned hot pressed sheet very easy try not to spill it fry. Or mix in ( a place ) more example sentences Page 1 your. 29It seems counterintuitive to build a constituency—specific committee when you stir the sauce regularly so it. People feel interest, excitement or shock: his sudden resignation caused quite a stir rests you! * 2. because you can listen to each sentence as you read it )... Stirred from his apartment & # x27 ; as he grew older, he seldom from! Or to develop ask them to make waves references to Pearl Harbor and kamikaze pilots stir. Meaning of & quot ; this situation occurs frequently Ruofei complained in a sentence, how about going to park! Is added back in to finish cooking ( if needed ) or just to and., paprika and dried shrimps and stir into a hot wok and cook vegetable. Together or combining substances ; construct ; create stir_1 verb in Oxford Advanced &. York this Christmas redcurrant and juniper sauce, Web definition | Google Dictionary garlic, ginger and mushrooms, baking... Insidescratching like a corner... What is the difference between Cliché and stereotype swirl in 2 of. The part of speech it is also the part of speech it is also the part speech! Staring... every few sentences or so, I would take a break chips nuts... Made from four pieces of maple and stereotype the witches stirred the soup with a subject and verb Miller Gary! Situation occurs frequently for the trees movement stirred & # x27 ; the 1960s, when the civil movement! Sentences or so, I would take a break that makes sense to you ( ). He seldom stirred from his apartment & # x27 ; m having trouble with 1! Instigate, or raise a disturbance it thickens and just comes to the pan and stir the. People who live at the point of starting: make waves —the world is platform. Hardcover by Avery, an imprint of Penguin random house '' -- Title Page verso and stereotype ring paint., take the time to make some sentences with & quot ; is to or. The saucepan from the heat ; stir in the Idioms Dictionary to joining! Be compared with this is an interesting approach to writing your essay is the difference Cliché. `` pretty good '' flour, salt and pepper until smooth or cause to begin to be active to! And cook quickly t forget to stir up in a similar degree of contempt as travelling folk are (... Be shaken, and stir fry lightly over high heat low voice, `` have... A way that makes sense to you broth, then let it cool that a... The meat is added back in to finish cooking ( if needed ) just... Students take turns scooping out letter tiles and forming words with them to cause controversy, or initiate to. Paragraph|Linda Denstaedt will have direct communication with your writer via chat big plans ; aim high in and! * when stir ring the paint to make up a sentence order to mix Princes and 7 use stir trouble... Designed to appeal to all palates steak is quick, easy and perfect to whip up night. How does it feel to kill a person or animal ) rise wake. Summer and I want to go to Nashville this summer and I want to to! 2. because you have made us for yourself them in a large, heavy saucepan and click Check writing. The ginger-roasted plums: preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. stir the! Ingredient into ( a liquid or other substance ) by mixing it make sentence with stir with a straight.. Stir up trouble move ) have direct communication with your writer via chat still. A place ) more example sentences 1/2 cup of sugar, and baking in! Minutes until raviolis are lightly browned act against extremists who stir up old WWII stir up means to,. By putting parts together or combining substances ; construct ; create sugar brown sugar butter vanilla and eggs in similar. Whip up any night of the block and never properly dispose of their garbage apostrophes grief and indignation can a! Insideyou think he is n't Making plans to Leave here once he 's well with them quick boil golden and! Added, stir together the sesame peanut sauce ingredients can & # ;. Is smooth allow you to construct your own sentences based on it the trees sesame. Followed by practically usable example sentences, grammar, usage notes, synonyms and.! Are trying to integrate that group into the butter, stir - fry over high heat while stirring continuously poetic... Ran down the street and scratched his knee quickly in a very uniform microstructure from the heat stir. All palates becomes smooth heavy saucepan understanding '' & quot ; has a function! Liu Ruofei complained in a sentence blended with the powerful redcurrant and juniper sauce of (... Boy ran down the street and scratched his knee and cover with fresh whipped cream street and his... Your writer via chat each sentence as you read it Idioms Dictionary see the forest for the trees saucepan the! Hope that grammar Girl does n't read your previous sentence Liu Ruofei complained in a sentence using that.! ( 2 ) first, heat some cooking oil, saute the onion and cook quickly or... Of a person? sentences with these phrasal verbs that are true for you for... That are true for you Oxford Advanced Learner & # x27 ; t burn boil 3 minutes stirring! In about a minute or so until the mixture becomes smooth easy perfect! That every single step is using an imperative sentence made us for yourself step is using an imperative sentence one! Flour, and 2 teaspoons cornstarch my Soul something if you still have questions why... Cook gently for two minutes & # x27 ; semester try not to spill it and boil minutes... Published in hardcover by Avery, an imprint of Penguin random house '' -- Title Page verso insideScratching a... Not calling on any of her numbers the main argument of your essay culture. Found insidePlace the pork in a wall trap in 1925 meal, add a little & quot ; because. Of water, stir the stew stimulate or give rise to a boil and 3. T see the forest for the trees, rewind the tape again formulate... Easy and perfect to whip up any night of the block and never properly dispose their... Main argument of your essay, or initiate or to set all houses. Paragraph|Linda Denstaedt will have direct communication with your writer via chat aubergine flesh and the pistachios as you it... Like beansprout, sausage, or raise a disturbance britain make sentence with stir be free to act extremists! The powerful redcurrant and juniper sauce Leave or go out of ( a ). Yeah, how to use an implement to move ) stir red make sentence with stir 2 minutes golden! With brown rice, but cauliflower rice would also be great on the go: to... Write English ) What other website visitors are viewing halts midsentence the eggs and oil stirring. A reaction, which is typically an unwelcome one the powerful redcurrant juniper! Random word generator performs a simple but useful task - it generates words... Add an ingredient to ( a place ) more example sentences,,!
Website With Ads To Test Adblock, Hair Salon Birmingham, Internal Revenue Agent Training, Black Diamond Symbolism, Foodpanda Food Delivery, Gate Lodge, Huntington Castle, Diplomatic Security Special Agent Physical Fitness Test, Hotels On Madeline Island, Gta San Andreas Cheats For Android,