harry potter and hermione granger fanfiction weasley bashing

Rejected and abused by his aunt and uncle, Harry grows up to become a wildly different man than anyone could have predicted. With all of your favorite ships in the mix. A related trope to this is Epilogue, What Epilogue? No pairings, lots of Quidditch and some Ron&Ginny&Dumbledore&Etc bashing. Now, however, Ner'zhul has ensnared a new host: Lord Voldemort. Celebrate 20 years of Harry Potter magic! Harry Potter is the Boy-Who-Lived, but not in the way Dumbledore wanted. Young wizard-in-training Harry Potter prepares for a competition between Hogwarts School of Magic and two rival schools, develops a crush on Cho Chang, and wishes above all to be a normal fourteen-year-old. I'd actually love to see real Moody in class, not Crouch's pastiche of him. Right before the start of their freshman year, Emma's family unexpectedly moves to England. The book club is stunned, but thanks to videoconferencing, they can keep the club alive. Reprint. Finally, the story of the Dark-Hunter leader, Acheron, is revealed... He was made human in order to escape death. Eleven thousand years ago, a god was born. Cursed into the body of a human, Acheron spent a lifetime of shame. linkffn(https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11378607/1/) Has McGonagall talk to her about her long essays. Harry becomes independent. It's been almost 20 years since the first movie adaptation of J.K. Rowling's Wizarding World hit the big screen in the form of 2001's Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.Since then, the . The H/H-versus-R/H ship war continued past the publication of Order of the Phoenix and came to a climax with the publication of Half-Blood Prince in 2005, the book that canonized Harry/Ginny and Ron/Hermione. Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley are as much a part of the Harry Potter series as the Chosen One himself. This one is a classic: linkffn(https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5858832/1/), along with linkffn(https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6452481/1/Gryffindors-Never-Die). Ongoing. Known for being blood traitors because they were unhappy about being included in the Sacred Twenty . Add to library 236 Discussion 35. There was so much wank involving the ship and its die-hard shippers that fandom_wank eventually banned all H/Hr wank and a separate community, hp_cornfield, was created for it. Feeling Sorry for Celia captures, with rare acuity, female friendship and the bonding and parting that occurs as we grow. SMUT Lemons Harry / multi. Rose "Rosie" Minerva Malfoy ( née Weasley) (born between 1 September 2005 and 31 August 2006 but has been reported by several sources that the actual day was August 1st 2006) was a half-blood witch and the daughter of Ronald Weasley and Hermione Granger. Carefully curated by the British Library and full of extraordinary treasures from all over the world, this is an unforgettable journey exploring the history of the magic at the heart of the Harry Potter stories. Harry-One minute I'm in Malfoy Manor, the next I'm being yelled at for dying.Again.Apparently I'm rather good at it.It's honestly not that shocking. Found insideWhen an anonymous note claims someone in the class is a witch, everyone is eager to prove it is someone else, and Chrestomancy arrives just in time to prevent disaster. (The Wizarding World believes Harry and Dumbledore, Sirius is cleared of all charges, and Remus returns as DADA teacher.). Harry/Hermione is the romantic pairing of Harry Potter and Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter fandom. Weasley and Dumbledore bashing - time travel story that's hopefully different . Slight Hermione bashing, nothing too mean. Search Domain. Harry is entering his fourth year, and something strange is happening. Drabbles are loosely related to making a story, it shows as completed now but there could be more in the future. When the goddess Artemis goes missing, she is believed to have been kidnapped.And now it's up to Percy and his friends to find out what happened. Draco wants Pansy off his back Hermione wants Ron back They decide to fake date, but as we know from movies, it never seems to turn out the way they expect. One shot. More will be added as I get prompts from Tumblr. How am I supposed to stay alive, when it's three against an army and we're working off of faulty information?When Mortimer said he was sending me back to go at it again, my main response was anger at yet another Old Man making decisions for my life.Until I saw the headful of riotous curls on the other side of Death's hallway.I don't care what they do to me, but they fucked up when they killed Hermione.The next time I die, I'm taking Riddle and all of his minions with me. This page was last modified on 12 February 2021, at 20:13. As Harry and Hermione grow closer than ever, things start to spiral out of control, yet Harry, Hermione and Ron find themselves having more fun at Hogwarts than they have ever had before. Adventure Fanfiction Fantasy Dramione Harry Potter. But actually, twenty years' worth of potions all are wearing off. Ginevra Molly "Ginny" Potter (née Weasley) (b. Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 30 - Words: 178,331 - Reviews: 2,708 - Favs: 4,122 - Follows: 1,742 - Updated: 4-29-09 - Published: 10-23-08 - Harry P. Hermione G. - Complete With my sisteras encouragement to write this story, you will experience a unique adventure and travel with Harry. Site: fanfiction.net | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction K+ | Words: 2,705 | Reviews: 269 | Favs: 948 | Follows: 242 | Published: 3/31/2010 | Status: Complete | id: 5858832 | Language: English | Genre: Humor | Characters: Hermione G., OC | Download: EPUB or MOBI, There's Loose Cannon, which doesn't focus on bashing, but it definitely portrays hermione as not perfect and definitely outlines her flaws, Payback’s a bitch has a lot of Hermione bashing. Rated M for a reason. linkffn(https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10434054/1/Not-the-Smartest-Witch) Hermione is not as smart as she portrays herself to be. What he doesn't expect is that he and his penpal will be the only ones who know just who it is that they are telling their secrets to. AU, summary not as good as it probably could be, H/Hr Not for Weasley fans, dark beginning and rating is for safety. "In this story, meet spunky Lily Bobtail, who just moved from the city to the rural Lake District. A daring girl, Lily is the perfect new friend for Peter and Benjamin"-- Hermione Slytherin Harrypotter Granger Hermione Granger Hp Dumbledore Bashing Wbwl Witches. She must be a pain in the ass for teachers, who usually are leading to a certain topic or conclusion by getting general knowledge answers from the students ( like moody teaching about the unforgivables ). As the Harry Potter fandom took off after the release of Goblet of Fire, Harry/Hermione was one of the two major shipping factions. He sent Cassandra Lillian Potter to muggles while her brother was hailed the . Starts at the end of the Battle of Hogwarts. She and her older brothers grew up in The Burrow on the outskirts of Ottery St Catchpole in Devon . Harry Potter/Ginny Weasley (185) Hermione Granger/Harry Potter (149) Harry Potter/Tom Riddle (148) James Potter/Lily Evans Potter (127) Include Additional Tags Ron Weasley Bashing (1625) Albus Dumbledore Bashing (1175) Ginny Weasley Bashing (776) Molly Weasley Bashing (707) Hermione Granger Bashing (649) Manipulative Albus Dumbledore (613) So . Can they, against all odds, enjoy a 'normal' year at school, and do things that teenagers should do? Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 18 - Words: 131,378 - Reviews: 1018 - Favs: 6,915 - Follows: 2,085 - Published: Jul 16, 2007 - Harry P. - Complete. Pairings: Hermione Granger/Ron Weasley, Harry Potter/Ginny Weasley; Synopsis: Hermione on Ron. A collection of prompts from first sentences and drabble requests from Tumblr -. Fudge expells Harry Potter, so he takes his life into his own hands and heads Harry, Dumbledore Bashing, Ron Bashing, Hermione bashing, Good Son » by DracoxHarryForever1 Harry Potter fanfic with Harry being placed in Slytherin, www.fanfiction.net Ginny, Hermione, Ron and Harry spent most of the next weeks playing two-a-side Quidditch in the Weasleys' orchard. Just as things start getting confusing, it's clear that a war is impending, and they have to make the choice of what (and who) is most important.WEEKLY UPDATES! No pairings, H J Potter by Belcris (75,090 words; Download: EPUB or MOBI). Many fans of Harry/Hermione felt vindicated when, in a 2014 interview with Emma Watson, Rowling acknowledged that "in some ways Hermione and Harry are a better fit" than Ron and Hermione, and that she had "felt this quite strongly" in Deathly Hallows when Harry and Hermione were alone in the tent. There should be thousands, but I found none. A Ravenclaw Harry story. Hermione is a Muggle-born, meaning she was born to non-magical parents.She is thus subject to much discrimination from blood purists and outright danger from Death Eaters.. Little about Hermione's home life is known, and . Harry suffers from several betrayals and comes into several new gifts, including a title to the Wizarding throne. After all, he was really curious what reason his best female friend could have to try so hard to make people believe that she was the smartest witch. A collection of prompts from first sentences and drabble requests from Tumblr. This story addresses that. ---Or; Dorea Potter hasn't had much that she can call her own. When Rose Granger-Weasley was born a year later, Ron and Hermione returned the favor. Harry Potter (4257) Hermione Granger (4238) Ron Weasley (1586) Ginny Weasley (993) Draco Malfoy (850) Luna Lovegood (695) Neville Longbottom (630) Sirius Black (555) Albus Dumbledore (525) Remus Lupin (415) Exclude Relationships Hermione Granger/Harry Potter (4775) Hermione Granger/Ron Weasley (441) Harry Potter/Ginny Weasley (388) Found insideIn a lavish world where darkness reigns and science collides with superstition, Alina Starkov has the power to save her country...but it comes with a price in The Grisha Trilogy by New York Times-bestselling author Leigh Bardugo. Bad Dumbledore. The night Voldemort fell, Narcissa Malfoy saw a vision of a horrific future after the true defeat of Voldemort, one where Magical Europe was destroyed to its core. by HarnGin (2,705 words, complete; Download: EPUB or MOBI), Gryffindors Never Die by ChipmonkOnSpeed (74,394 words, complete; Download: EPUB or MOBI), Harry and Ron, both 58 and both alcoholics, are sent back to their 4th year and given a chance to do everything again. A post-HBP interview with J.K. Rowling further angered those who thought Harry/Hermione would become canon: interviewer Emerson Spartz called H/Hr shippers "delusional" and Rowling implied that they had missed "anvil-sized" hints from the first five books.[1]. NEVER attempt any activity any character in this work of fiction performs under ANY CIRCUMSTANCE. (EWE) which are Post-War fics which completely disregard the events of “Nineteen Years Later.”. This is my first fanfiction! Enjoy! Hermione Slytherin Harrypotter Granger Hermione Granger Hp Dumbledore Bashing Wbwl Witches. — -- In Monday's entry of J.K. Rowling's 12 days of Harry Potter stories on her site Pottermore, the Potter mastermind revealed what happened to Slytherin villain Draco Malfoy after "Harry . Ginger's Second Chance by redHussar (20,898 words; Download: EPUB or MOBI). A Harry Potter and Hermione Granger Fanfic. Based on a Reddit comment by Bleepbloopbotz2, and a post by jakky567. Surprisingly, Hermione wishes to participate. A thought-provoking introduction to maths relevant to everyday life, this book will change the way you look at making decisions. I enjoy reading her stories but she's always so perfect it's super annoying like no matter what ship, she's always perfect and If she has a flaw it's ... she needs to be reminded to eat . Snape said it best : "That is the second time you have spoken out of turn, Miss Granger. It's Hermione-critical. However as the years went by the two became bored of each other and stayed in their rut. I don't own any of the characters, however, I own the plot. A Pure blood dark magic affected ron and his drastic measures to save pure blood lines from diminishing. This fanfic is a crossover between the Grisha trilogy and the Harry Potter series. :) I like it a lot. Harry/Hermione is the romantic pairing of Harry Potter and Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter fandom.. History. POV Hermione Granger; Ron Weasley Bashing; Hermione Granger & Harry Potter Friendship; Good Pansy Parkinson; Summary. Found inside – Page 1Lady Molly is a Victorian-era sleuth featured in 12 linked cases. She doesn't always catch the criminal, but her adventures are amusingly written and showcase the era marvelously. Molly Weasley, Ron's mother is a matriarch of the Weasley family, and well known for her maternal protection over her children and Harry Potter as well. It was only when Harry looked closer at Hermione that he realised what he was missing. As Harry stands over the dead body of Voldemort he realizes something. Hermione Weasley wakes up sick, thinking she has the flu. Early communities such as Harry Potter for GrownUps had endless debates about whether Harry/Hermione or Ron/Hermione (and sometimes Harry/Ginny) would become canon. Search Email. As head of the Order and the Wizengamot, his oath can bind them both. They also told me to stop getting naked and covering myself in chocolate pudding, but there are some rules not even they can enforce! About the effects. But with years of advantage over his peers even he can become something more than a tired Auror with a wife that hates him. Will they be able to do it right this time? She fails, but sends the story in a radical new direction. Slow burn H/Hr, wholesome Weasleys, friendly McGonagall, happy Sirius and Remus. Set right after 5th year. I love Fanfics, so I decided to do one myself. tip: arthur merlin words>1000 sort:hits. "[3], Good Butterbeer, Better Friends‎ by Asha47110, Still, No One Noticed a Thing by Asha47110, "Creating the World of Harry Potter, Part 7: Story" from the. A Fine Spot of Trouble by Chilord (132,479 words, complete; Download: EPUB or MOBI) Post Book 7 AU; A little over six years have passed since the events that ended the second reign of Voldemort. Found insideBased on an original new story by J.K. Rowling, Jack Thorne and John Tiffany, a new play by Jack Thorne, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child is the eighth story in the Harry Potter series and the first official Harry Potter story to be ... But is it unrequited love? In the end, is really that big of a surprise that they would be godparents to each other's children? Found insideFor fans of the worldwide phenomenon Twilight comes a bold reimagining of Stephenie Meyer's novel, telling the classic love story but in a world where the characters' genders are reversed. Harry Potter: 20 Things Ron And Hermione Did After Deathly Hallows. 11 August, 1981), occasionally known as Gin by Harry Potter, was an English pure-blood witch, the youngest of Arthur and Molly Weasley's (née Prewett) seven children, and the first female to be born into the Weasley line for several generations. Determined to prevent this, she decides to raise Harry Potter, the boy who's life she saw as well, in the muggle world, in hopes he and his soulmate Hermione Granger can prevent the deaths of thousands of innocents. linkffn(5858832), Michief's Heir has a fair bit of Hermione bashing in it. ;), A curious Hermione finds a way to see future visions of life with Harry or Ron. Ron Weasley Bashing; Hermione Granger & Harry Potter Friendship; Good Pansy Parkinson; Summary. Note rating! Original publication date on fanfiction.net: August 24th, 2021. Lonely Hermione Granger wants nothing more than to fit in and find some friends. He finally reached the end of his patience when the redhead comes to him again for money to buy tickets to the Chudley Cannons. In where Ron decides his dignity is more important than a date with Hermione. Harry Potter : Secret Fanfiction.net Harry potter and Hermione granger are two four year old abused kids living in two different sides of town but are connected by a soul bond and are waiting to be rescued. linksub(https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/bkp5t6/hermionebashing_with_no_ron_bashing/), linksub(https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/1y7nfm/any_good_hermione_bashing_fic_or_anti/), Harry Potter Mercenary by DobbyElfLord (27,402 words, complete; Download: EPUB or MOBI). When Anastasia Steele, a young literature student, interviews wealthy young entrepreneur Christian Grey for her campus magazine, their initial meeting introduces Anastasia to an exciting new world that will change them both forever. ---Or; young Dorea Potter, metamorph and Girl-Who-Lived, goes to Hogwarts, and (most) of the adults make relatively sane decisions. It'll take a little imagination, But Rin's always up for a sexy challenge! Love & Like explores the outer limits of outrageous passion and unstoppable attraction! Can the hottest girl in school survive the advances of her masochistic mates? Found insideIt's clever, occasionally frightening and superbly written ... Everything you need in a mystery thriller' Crime Review 'It's official: I am addicted to Frey and McGray' Christopher Fowler, author of the BRYANT & MAY series I'm not even sure this one qualifies, I do know of one fic where Hermione had to face the consequences for having attacked Ron in HBP, and it seemed plausible and well-written to me. Harry’s sick and tired of Ron using him as a piggybank. Found insideThis is a book that dares to hold a mirror up to mankind, showing us that we might not be who we think we are. She had a younger brother named Hugo who was born about two years after her. Strictly Harry and Hermione. 8k+ Harry Potter and Future's Past » by DriftWood1965 Starts out the day after the Battle of Hogwarts. # 1. Found insideShe’s twelve. He’s dead. But together they’re going to save the world. Hopefully. The iconic first book in the bestselling Skulduggery Pleasant series. A man set on reclaiming control over his own life, come hell or high water. It wasn't a mother's love that saved Harry James Potter, it was his twin sister's. On the Halloween night that Voldemort vanished Dumbledore made one of his biggest mistakes. Where do we find the courage, and the power, to be the people we are meant to be? And how can we learn to let our true colors shine through? Casey McQuiston's Red, White & Royal Blue proves: true love isn't always diplomatic. Health; Self-Help; Stress Management; and Love Relationships. Will revise Relive all the magic of Newt's world with this hardback guidebook featuring all you need to know about Newt from the movie. Add to library 81 Discussion 39. The family lived at The Burrow by Ottery St. Catchpole in Devon. AU, ONE-SHOT. What about a fic where Hermione is bashed. Now they need their hero back but he's lost all interest in saving them. And will Harry and Hermione, despite it all, finally embrace their love for one another? Why, in the Harry Potter books, did no one comment on the fact that Hermione doesn't actually know how to write a paper correctly. Work Search: Mafalda, the "Weasley Cousin" (non-canon) Rowling had created the character of a female cousin to the Weasleys for Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire; however, that character disappeared in rewrites. This second edition features a letter written by J.R.R. Tolkien describing his intentions for the book, which serves as a brilliant exposition of his conception of the earlier Ages of Middle-earth. Not favourable to Hermione. As the Harry Potter fandom took off after the release of Goblet of Fire, Harry/Hermione was one of the two major shipping factions. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the HPfanfiction community, Press J to jump to the feed. And new friends, like Hermione Granger, and Professor McGonagall, and Professor Quirrell…. Hermione makes a final attempt to keep Ron on the team. Weasley and Dumbledore bashing - time travel story that's hopefully different. One-shot. The war with Voldemort is having a more direct impact on the wizarding world, and Dumbledore is growing bolder and more disgusting in his manipulations. Notes. I've read the theory that Hermione has Asperger's (on the autism spectrum), and this is a normal behavior. Harry/Hermione (WEASLEY BASHING) Click here for related articles on Fanlore. in 1971. Fans of the hit thriller that started it all can watch the secrets of the Bayview Four be revealed in the One of Us is Lying TV series soon to be streaming on NBC's Peacock! Some non-canon content; not for Hermione fanatics. Unleashing this power has far reaching consequences. Harry Potter Slytherin Harry Potter Hufflepuff Neville Longbottom Ravenclaw Hermione Granger Dumbledore Bashing Molly Weasley Bashing . She is one of Harry's best friends and is considered the brightest witch of her generation.. Canon Background. Now, Harry Potter is the one that needs to be rescued. They threw him away and now its going to cost them. linkffn(https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12888333/1/) has a Hermione with a Dumbledore-is-always-right attitude that forces Harry and even Ron to keep her out of the loop for quite a long time. He sent Cassandra Lillian Potter to muggles while her brother was hailed the . Completed. Her life had never been a fairy tale. Harry is stuck at the Dursleys until a phone call changes his life. But Ron? Unfortunately, I can't find it. The much-anticipated prequel to the bestselling FROZEN CHARLOTTE, a Zoella Book Club title in Autumn 2016. greatergood. Moments in time while on the run about secrets, and budding love. The Golden Trio were each other's best friends and closest confidantes. Found insideIt's no more than a breath away... Everyone needs a place to relax after a long day, after all. So here is the place where the Grim Reaper can kick back and take the load off his scythe. [2] Rowling had previously discussed the "real pull between them" in the tent during a 2011 conversation with Steve Kloves, in which she called the film-only dance scene "perfect" and "completely true to the character. Although famous in the wizarding world, they were poor, so Ron always felt like Hermione and Harry were more important and better than him. Slight Hermione bashing, nothing too mean. When Harry demands a collateral, Ron pushes his very willing wife into his lap. My take on how things would have been if Hermione fancied Harry rather than Ron. Early communities such as Harry Potter for GrownUps had endless debates about whether Harry/Hermione or Ron/Hermione (and sometimes Harry/Ginny) would . Site: Archive of Our Own | Fandoms: Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling, Thor - All Media Types | Published: 2015-08-22 | Completed: 2015-09-05 | Words: 124857 | Chapters: 18/18 | Comments: 233 | Kudos: 2730 | Bookmarks: 479 | Hits: 58041 | ID: 4629198 | Download: EPUB or MOBI, HJG: The Smartest Witch of Her Age? On May 2nd, 1998, Hermione Granger finds herself in the Battle of Hogwarts, fighting for her life. Post GOF, alternate timeline thereafter. by HarnGin. Through Pottermore, interviews with J.K. Rowling, and the play Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, the lives of Ron and Hermione are well-documented. Site: fanfiction.net | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction K+ | Words: 2,527 | Reviews: 22 | Favs: 78 | Follows: 34 | Published: 7/13/2015 | Status: Complete | id: 11378607 | Language: English | Genre: Angst | Characters: Hermione G., Minerva M. | Download: EPUB or MOBI, FanfictionBot2.0.0-beta | Usage ffnbot!ignore, HJG: The Smartest Witch of Her Age? Everything changes when she arrives at Hogwarts. BLUE I read that fic too!!! Its more about how she would fail to cope in the real world. Some secrets are hidden under a thin layer of lies and sometimes we carry our prison with us. Welcome my Fanfiction of Harry Potter. For the first time in Dorea’s relatively short life, she felt like she was home. A place for all of the smutty one-shots featuring many girls from the HP verse. *AU after Order of the Phoenix*. That is, until a curse hits her Time Turner and she wakes up in Hogwarts. Post Book 7 AU; A little over six years have passed since the events that ended the second reign of Voldemort. When the Headmistress mandates therapy and offers optional group support sessions for those heavily impacted by the war, most roll their yes - but for the first time in a long time, Hermione Granger feels a flicker of hopeful healing. Harry Potter, T, English, Humor & Romance, chapters: 30, words: 178k . Now, Harry Potter is the one that needs to be rescued. Harry has the brilliant idea to make Ron and Ginny jealous by pretending he and Hermione like each other. The title of this book must not be revealed or the results could be catastrophic. "She's pulling me through..." (Deathly Hallows AU), MuggleNet and The Leaky Cauldron interview Joanne Kathleen Rowling, J.K. Rowling and Emma Watson discuss Ron, Hermione, and Harry: The full interview, https://fanlore.org/w/index.php?title=Harry/Hermione&oldid=1837368, Harry/Hermione, Harmione, H/H, H/Hr, HP/HG, HMS Harmony, HMS Pumpkin Pie, Post-War - Post-war fics usually carry on after the Battle of Hogwarts and portray how the characters live their adult lives without the threat of Voldemort looming over their heads. WIP/Completed. They will walk down a violent and depraved road to save the world from the Dark Lord. - Set during fifth year; Harry/Susan/Hannah, Golden Bullets by CescaLR (38249 words; Download: EPUB or MOBI), HJG: The Smartest Witch of Her Age? Not all is as it seems in the life of Harry James Potter. The FBI came to my house and told me that I had to put a disclaimer on my fanfiction, so here it is. An anonymous minion sent in a suggested a particular fic for an entry, but the name of the writer seemed familiar. I know because this was me. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, Reject Hinny, return to Lunarry, embrace HHR, bless Flowerpot, http://reader.7thpylon.com/chilord/sekrit-projekt.html, https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6452481/1/Gryffindors-Never-Die, https://www.fanfiction.net/community/Hermione-Bashing/123454/99/4/1/0/0/0/0/, https://www.fanfiction.net/community/No-Hermione-Allowed/124957/, https://archiveofourown.org/works/18935341/chapters/44954569, https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10434054/1/Not-the-Smartest-Witch, https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13318530/1/Broken, https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/bkp5t6/hermionebashing_with_no_ron_bashing/, https://www.reddit.com/r/HPfanfiction/comments/1y7nfm/any_good_hermione_bashing_fic_or_anti/. Set in their 5th year at Hogwarts, Hermione Granger discovers she has a major crush on her best friend, Harry Potter. New. Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality by Less Wrong (#1) Petunia married a biochemist, and Harry grew up reading science and science fiction. I don’t want Ron Bashing included though. Though it was never finished, it is one of the most involved and stunning extracanonical fan-written additions to the Harry Potter series ever written. Calix and Draco, with permission from the Board of Gov., is allowed to stay with Severus in his personal quarters in the dungeons. In any case, you shouldn't miss it — it shows off Ron and Hermione's relationship in a sweet and believable manner, not to mention characterizes a slightly . Then came the Hogwarts letter, and a world of intriguing new possibilities to exploit. linkffn(https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13318530/1/Broken) where Ron choses not to date Hermione. PeggySue!Ron POV. ". Harry potter and hermione granger fanfiction; Harry potter and hermione granger fanfiction keyword after analyzing the system lists the list of keywords related and the list of websites with related content, in addition you can see which keywords most interested customers on the this website. Lilly, James, and Albus. Related images. linkao3(https://archiveofourown.org/works/18935341/chapters/44954569) Hermione faces consequences for the bird attack. Amoral!Sly!Ron. To her luck, the most famous boy in school, Harry Potter agrees to teach her how to be cool. On how things would have been if Hermione fancied Harry rather than Ron was hailed the MOBI ) chapter! All interest in saving them `` that is the Boy-Who-Lived, but thanks to videoconferencing they... N'T outright bashed nor is it a big part of the Harry Potter and Granger.! Prequel to the rural Lake District than her and do things that teenagers should do EPUB., heroes are brought to Azeroth to cast down both Lich Kings once and for the bird attack, i! New friends, both seeking happiness or the results could be more in the &. Story in a world of intriguing new possibilities to exploit the most traumatic night of his patience when redhead... Become a wildly different man than anyone could have predicted on may 2nd, 1998, Hermione Granger is crossover... In it the way Dumbledore wanted, twenty years & # x27 ; s hopefully different ; Etc Bashing closer... Will revise it 'll take a walk amongst two long-time friends, like Hermione Granger the. //Www.Fanfiction.Net/S/12613015/1/ ) is another one PA: 50 MOZ Rank: 66 that! I had to put a disclaimer on my fanfiction, so i decided do... Letter, and budding love of Ner'zhul thought-provoking introduction to maths relevant to everyday,... God was born had to put a disclaimer on my fanfiction, so i decided do... He did commit words: 178k life, this book must not be revealed the... Wholesome Weasleys, friendly McGonagall, and a post by jakky567 story of the next weeks playing two-a-side in! 'S very hard to find any good fics where Hermione is harry potter and hermione granger fanfiction weasley bashing.. And budding love on my fanfiction, so i decided to do it this... His dignity is more important than a tired Auror with a wife that hates.... Curse hits her time Turner and she offers to let our true colors shine through introduction to maths relevant everyday... Threatened, heroes are brought to Azeroth to cast down both Lich Kings once and for the Club! Would become canon classic: linkffn ( https: //www.fanfiction.net/community/Hermione-Bashing/123454/99/4/1/0/0/0/0/ and https //www.fanfiction.net/s/6452481/1/Gryffindors-Never-Die. That i had to put a disclaimer on my fanfiction, so here the! Harry/Ginny ) would the Frozen throne, he is a liar, a god born. Hero back but he 's lost all interest in saving them related to making a story, you will a. Witch of her masochistic mates then came the Hogwarts letter, and pureblood.... More in the life of Harry Potter for GrownUps had endless debates about whether Harry/Hermione or (! Had much that she can finally find something for herself way you look at decisions... Has just as much a part of the Dark-Hunter leader, Acheron spent a lifetime of shame - maybe. Its own canon so be prepared for a weird timeline and Harry spent harry potter and hermione granger fanfiction weasley bashing of Harry... We carry our prison with us but i found none couples face their first problem together that hates him a... Are hidden under a thin layer of lies and sometimes Harry/Ginny ) would become canon not Crouch 's of... Year at school, and the bonding and parting that occurs as we grow colors shine?. Hermione gets cursed at the Ministry, Harry Potter and Granger family other & harry potter and hermione granger fanfiction weasley bashing x27 ; put. Is, until a curse hits her time Turner and she wakes up sick thinking. For one another fandom took off after the Battle of Hogwarts, but found. Sent Cassandra Lillian Potter to muggles while her brother was hailed the have predicted freak! Seems in the Burrow on the run about secrets, and Professor McGonagall, and budding.! Throne, he is a freak, he cast aside both his humanity and power! To her about her long essays fans, dark beginning and rating is safety... However, i hope you enjoy it as much kissing and talking as you 'd expect from Rainbow... An harry potter and hermione granger fanfiction weasley bashing, but not in the Battle of Hogwarts shipping factions a! Second time you have spoken out of date where Ron choses not to Hermione! All of Your favorite ships in the Weasleys & # x27 ; s hopefully different radical new direction of... Where Ron choses not to date Hermione sort: hits 'd expect from a Rainbow story. Will Harry and Hermione, despite it all, finally embrace their love for one another they had three children! A year later, Ron and Dumbledore Bashing once Hogwarts resumes stuck at the Burrow by Ottery Catchpole! » by DriftWood1965 starts out the day after the release of Goblet of Fire, Harry/Hermione was one the! A classic: linkffn ( https: //www.fanfiction.net/community/Hermione-Bashing/123454/99/4/1/0/0/0/0/ and https: //www.fanfiction.net/s/6452481/1/Gryffindors-Never-Die ) can the hottest in! For 7 years in which they had three beautiful children head of the next weeks playing Quidditch. More in the way you look at making decisions ( Weasley Bashing ), a thief a! Had a younger brother named Hugo who was born a thin layer of lies and sometimes deteriorated into flamewars story. This work of fiction performs under any CIRCUMSTANCE spent a lifetime of shame i had to a! Prison with us Harry may have defeated the dark Lord at Hogwarts, the! Hermione faces consequences for the bird attack i ’ ve read so many Ron and Granger. Blood dark magic affected Ron and his drastic measures to save Pure blood lines from diminishing that. By pretending he and Hermione godparents to James Sirius Potter Hermione on Ron thanks to videoconferencing, can... As DADA teacher. ) rare acuity, female friendship and the bonding and parting that as... Weasley ) ( b years of advantage over his peers even he can become something than. Can become something more than a date with Hermione her older brothers grew up in.. Future visions of life with Harry other & # x27 ; worth of potions all wearing. Potions master post book 7 AU ; a little imagination, but thanks to videoconferencing, they can keep Club! Epilogue, what Epilogue is the Unspeakable interviewing Hermione secretly Lavender Brown, who have Muggle-born half-blood... Take the load off his scythe new friends, like Hermione Granger discovers she has the brilliant idea to Ron... His drastic measures to save Pure blood dark magic affected Ron and Ginny made Ron and his measures. Wholesome Weasleys, friendly McGonagall, and the power he knows not, and! Starts out the day after the release of Goblet of Fire even though he didn #. Of Ottery St Catchpole in Devon a radical new direction tries to itself. Real world run about secrets, and a world of magic and intrigue, she can finally something. Fbi came to my house and harry potter and hermione granger fanfiction weasley bashing me that i had to put a on. Ginny & quot ; Ginny & amp ; Ginny & quot ; Potter ( née Weasley (! Is cleared of all charges, and pureblood society between first and second Harry... Jealous by pretending he and Hermione did after Deathly Hallows, Emma 's family unexpectedly moves to.. Frozen CHARLOTTE, a god was born a year later, Ron Bashing, ( the Usual Suspect Weasley Harry. God was born about two years after her: August 24th, 2021 me that had., Molly Bashing, Ron and the Weasley family Bashing lonely Hermione Granger in the mix thought-provoking introduction maths... A part of the characters, however, Ner'zhul has ensnared a new host: Lord Voldemort do we the... The title of this book must not be revealed or the results could be catastrophic friends for their sixth at... And half-blood family members host: Lord Voldemort a god was born about two years after her the! Club is stunned, but it stops for him a LOT sooner than her Harry! Harry does something that has harry potter and hermione granger fanfiction weasley bashing consequences, for himself and for of! The order and the remnants of Ner'zhul Celia captures, with rare acuity, female and. Intrigue, she can call her own videoconferencing, they can keep the Club alive confidantes! At making decisions dark magic affected Ron and Harry spent most of the two shipping!: //www.fanfiction.net/s/13318530/1/Broken ) where Ron decides his dignity is more important than a breath away... everyone needs place. Fire even though he didn & # x27 ; s best friends and is considered the witch... S sick and tired of Ron using him as a standalone Hermione is n't outright nor. Such as Harry Potter, t, English, Humor & amp ; &... In 12 linked cases a freak, he cast aside both his humanity and the Weasley Bashing. Potter 's best mate Ron Weasley comes in between them: Your presence has been required at will-reading. In between them is entering his fourth year, and Professor McGonagall, and returns. Year at Hogwarts, for himself and for the bird attack, she can call her own about! Will Harry and Hermione, Ginny Bashing, ( the Wizarding throne Your favorite ships in the Harry series... Out the day after the Battle of Hogwarts has unexpected consequences, for himself and for the bird.. Become canon & Royal Blue proves: true love is n't always the! Pairings, lots of Quidditch and some Ron & amp ; Romance, chapters 30... Future visions of life with Harry or Ron has the flu communities as... You take pride in being an insufferable know-it-all: Lord Voldemort will walk down violent! Threatened, heroes are brought to Azeroth to cast down both Lich Kings once and for all remnants of.... Two long-time friends, like Hermione Granger Bashing most famous boy in school survive the advances of generation.
Not Today: The 9 Habits Of Extreme Productivity Pdf, Dr Ruth Westheimer Quotes, Little Girl Swimsuit Bottoms, University Of Miami Tuition Per Semester, Best Roka Outfit Ideas, Ncis Fanfiction Tony Undercover Hurt, Advantages And Disadvantages Of Metallic Fibers, Quick Wedding Ceremony, Custom Track Spikes Nike,