2018 dodge challenger sxt

2018 Dodge Challenger. Description:  Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SXT RWD for sale - $27,998 - 48,908 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Android Auto, CarPlay, Description:  Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SXT RWD for sale - $28,417 - 53,838 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Quick Order Package. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically 2018 Dodge Challenger T/A 392. Body Style: Coupe. This sarcastic and funny women's notebook is the perfect size to give as a Mother's Day gift, friendship gift, girl friend gifts, staff gifts or team gifts at the office or at work. On the drive he asked me what I was going to do with the truck. It’s not like your traditional dealership and you will not feel pressured. however, auto Everyone looked very helpful but John was the sales associate that helped me. Click on each tire to compare prices online for that tire. Challenger R/T. We're proud to debut our 2018-2020 Dodge Challenger 3.6 V6 - RIPP Supercharger System. Description:  Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SXT RWD for sale - $26,998 - 43,984 miles with Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Android Auto, CarPlay. Reasonably priced. Use the CARFAX search as one important tool, along with a vehicle inspection and test drive, to make a better decision about your next used car. The rest of the 2018 Challenger trims, the R/T, the R/T Scat Pack, the R/T Plus, R/T Plus Shaker 5.7 liter, the R/T Shaker, the T/A with a 6.4 liter engine, the T/A with a 5.7 liter engine, the T/A Plus, the SRT, the SRT Demon, the SRT Hellcat, the SRT Hellcat wide body and the 392 Hemi Scat … Last serviced at 4,339 miles in Lodi, CA on 06/29/19 • Vehicle serviced • Maintenance inspection completed • Tire condition and pressure checked • Tires rotated • Oil and filter changed. Choose PFYC for an unmatched selection of 2008-2018 Dodge Challenger parts & accessories at unbeatable prices. Research 2018 Dodge Challenger Coupe 2D SXT V6 prices, used values & Challenger Coupe 2D SXT V6 pricing, specs and more! Purchased on 10/23/18 and owned in FL until 08/17/21. Purchased on 06/11/18 and owned in NV until 06/22/21. Rear Wheel Drive. Dodge equips the 2018 Challenger SXT Plus with a 245/45R20 tire. The aim of this book is to provide potential readers with a richer understanding of the current situation of migration, particularly from the developing world. * Everything you need to add over 200 hp in 1 day. They never responded and when they finally did no answers to my questions, Great team that really wants to get you into the best deal. Purchased on 07/05/18 and owned in TX until 06/10/21. The Dodge Challenger is a rear-wheel drive car, with the exception of one model - the GT. And car insurance for the Dodge Demon is $3,983 for a six-month quote, which is 64% more expensive than a Challenger SXT. Description: Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SXT RWD for sale - $25,562 - 36,404 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Alloy Wheels, SXT Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay, Multi Zone Climate Control. 0 Recently Viewed 0 Recently Saved Save Vehicle Remove This Vehicle. We have 185 2016 Dodge Challenger SXT vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 90 1-Owner cars, and 240 personal use cars. Provides information about obesity and weight-loss surgery and offers dietary and lifestyle guidelines for individuals who have had bariatric surgery as well as 150 recipes. Property of jaschmidt1960 . Automatic Transmission. 8) (227 kW / 309 PS / 305 hp). Add a custom design with our unique Challenger parts and accessories. Matt was quick to respond, sent videos and was courteous and professional. VIN: 2C3CDZAG7JH262858 cylinders: 6 cylinders drive: rwd fuel: gas odometer: 28706 paint color: white size: mid-size title status: clean transmission: automatic type: coupe. CarMax staff were exceptionally kind and helpful. 2018 DODGE CHALLENGER Superchargers & Turbochargers. Last serviced at 68,161 miles in West Palm Beach, FL on 09/11/21 • Vehicle serviced • Vehicle washed/detailed • Wiring repaired • Oil and filter changed. Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SXT RWD for sale - $26,600 - 52,955 miles with Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SXT RWD for sale - $27,998 - 17,473 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Android Auto, CarPlay, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SXT RWD for sale - $26,998 - 24,517 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Android Auto, CarPlay, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SXT RWD for sale - $24,654 - 72,092 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SXT RWD for sale - $28,450 - 21,823 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Quick Order Package, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SXT RWD for sale - $26,998 - 43,984 miles with Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Android Auto, CarPlay, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SXT RWD for sale - $25,998 - 45,748 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Android Auto, CarPlay, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SXT RWD for sale - $26,998 - 45,082 miles with Power Mirror Package, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Android Auto, CarPlay, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SXT RWD for sale - $29,931 - 24,659 miles with Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SXT RWD for sale - $27,998 - 48,908 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Android Auto, CarPlay, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SXT RWD for sale - $28,417 - 53,838 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Quick Order Package, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SXT RWD for sale - $29,930 - 24,696 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay, Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack RWD For Sale, Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat RWD For Sale, Dodge Challenger 392 Hemi Scat Pack Shaker RWD For Sale, Dodge Challenger R/T Plus Shaker RWD For Sale. The SXT ($26,995) is the gateway to Challengers turf. Excellent customer experience. Starting Price (MSRP) Engine. 10,909 miles. Description:  Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SXT RWD for sale - $29,930 - 24,696 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay. Purchased on 07/21/18 and owned in MO until 08/01/21. Last serviced in Berlin, CT on 07/16/21 • Vehicle serviced • Fluids checked • Safety inspection performed • Tire condition and pressure checked • Oil and filter changed • Wiper(s) replaced. Definitely the muscle car, lol. We also carry a broad variety of interior tweaks to add comfort, functionality, and versatility to your Challenger. Experience was pleasant. Sign up access your saved searches anywhere, anytime, and from any device. SXT 2dr Coupe. Completely compatible with All Wheel Drive Challenger's as well which can safely reach a projected 400-415whp to the ground. 732-970-5272. SEE DETAILS. A quick response to my enquiry. Last serviced at 7,395 miles in Fort Pierce, FL on 09/10/18 • Vehicle serviced • Maintenance inspection completed • PCM reprogrammed. The Standard 2018 Dodge Challenger Coupe comes in just 3 trims- SXT, SXT Plus, and GT-AWD. In the end I came back to Brent and Paramount after the other test drive and decided to pay for an the addition of the component I was missing. MPG. Dodge equips the 2018 Challenger SXT Plus with a 245/45R20 tire. The 2018 Dodge Challenger is offered in 6 main trim levels: SXT, R/T, R/T Scat Pack, SRT 392, SRT Hellcat, Demon and GT. We strive to provide you with the best quality products and stand behind our systems with a Million-Mile Warranty. Last serviced at 42,031 miles in Knightdale, NC on 04/03/20 • Vehicle serviced • Safety inspection performed • Emissions inspection performed. Last serviced at 26,493 miles in Orlando, FL on 08/16/21 • Vehicle serviced • Pre-delivery inspection completed • Maintenance inspection completed • Vehicle washed/detailed • Four tires balanced • Four tires mounted • Front brakes replaced • Oil and filter changed. with . 2018 Dodge Challenger. and any applicable fees. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, 275/40R20. In an effort to spread my opinion far and wide (and possibly reduce the number of times I find myself repeating the same “mod mantra”), I thought I would put my thoughts down for you all, and offer what I’d like to think is a definitive list of relatively low-cost mods for the 2008-2018 Challenger. Found insideBest alternatives: New: Chevrolet Camaro, Ford Mustang, and Dodge Charger. ... Prices and Specs Prices (2018): Challenger SXT: $32,695, Challenger SRT ... Description:  Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SXT RWD for sale - $25,998 - 45,748 miles with Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Android Auto, CarPlay. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? Property of hballenberg . Email me price drops and new listings for these results. Didn't get the car but had a great conversation. For a 2 seater car it has a large back seat. Found insideIn the pursuit of a higher-performing LX-platform car, former Mopar Muscle editor Randy Bolig has created this book to show you how to extract ultimate performance from these cars. Purchased on 04/06/18 and owned in FL until 07/16/21. Filter Tire Results [+] … It was a friendly and knowledgeable experience. Found insideEach volume in the In Detail Series provides an introduction and historical overview, an explanation of the design and concepts involved in creating the car, a look at marketing and promotion, an in-depth study of all hardware and available ... Was told we sold it months ago :-( Drove far to buy Description ss*THE MOST POWERFUL FORCED INDUCTION SYSTEM ON THE MARKET FOR V6 DODGE CHALLENGER/CHARGER 2015+! GET HISTORY. Terrible! Found insideIn addition, intake manifold and fuel systems, ignition systems, exhaust systems, and more are covered. With this book, you can transform a New Hemi engine into an even more responsive and faster powerplant. Search over 17,200 listings to find the best Seattle, WA deals. 2018 Dodge Challenger SXT Coupe. The 2018 Dodge Challenger is offered in 6 main trim levels: SXT, R/T, R/T Scat Pack, SRT 392, SRT Hellcat, Demon and GT. The 2018 Dodge Challenger SXT, white, with the black wheels and trim. Wheel Spare for 2018 Dodge Challenger. DODGE CHALLENGER 1320. Good luck reaching a person to talk to when you call their numbers. Even though I didn’t find what I was looking for, I was impressive with how I was treated. You can get more information about this car from your couch through Purchased on 05/27/18 and owned in AZ until 09/11/21. It was a very good buying experience. Description:  Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SXT RWD for sale - $26,998 - 24,517 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Android Auto, CarPlay, First time using CAR MAX and thought the buying experience was seamless and very Purchased on 07/11/18 and owned in TX until 05/26/21. Very easy to work with. professional. Cats back ok. Jump to Latest Follow Hey everyone! ** With this 2018 Dodge Challenger, the stance is Nearly Flush. 2018 Dodge Challenger SXT 3.6L V6 GAS Automatic 8 Speed Coupe Added Apr 2021 • 71 Fuel-ups. Found insidePrices and Specs Prices (Firm): Charger SE: $33,195, Charger SXT: $36,295, ... Other Opinions: “The 2015 Dodge Challenger ranks #8 out of 11 affordable ... The first four Dodge Challenger trim packages offer a number of exceptional features, including advanced tech, sleek styling, and, of course, heart-racing performance. Challenger. Found insideEdited by award-winning automotive journalist Giles Chapman, Classic Car brings you the story of more than 20 great marques, including household names Bentley, Mercedes, Ferrari, Cadillac, and Aston Martin. Certified Pre-Owned: No. Purchased on 12/08/18 and owned in CA until 08/17/21. Shop 2018 Dodge Challenger vehicles in Valdese, NC for sale at Cars.com. The truck mysteriously was moved to Eastern Washington. The 2018 Dodge Challenger SXT, white, with the black wheels and trim. Featured here in vivid color are Chrysler's Hemi-powered muscle cars, including the Roadrunner, Charger, Charger Daytona, Barracuda, Challenger, Super Bird, Super Bee, GTX and more. Includes coverage of Hemi race cars. "This book, published on the quattro's 40th anniversary ... explores 25 years of factory-prepared and factory-supported quattros in motorsport"--Page 4 of cover. or Best Offer. 25,456 miles. TrueCar has 6,532 used Dodge Challenger s for sale nationwide, including a 392 Hemi Scat Pack Shaker RWD and a SXT RWD Automatic. Last serviced in Cape Coral, FL on 08/23/21 • Vehicle serviced. The story begins in 1982, when Honda started building cars in Marysville, Ohio, and the entire U.S. car industry seemed to be on the brink of extinction. Other information about this vehicle may not have been reported to CARFAX. Most trims have several sub-trims that represent different luxury and performance upgrades. 3.6L 6cyl 8A. Last serviced at 13 miles in Lake City, FL on 07/16/18 • Vehicle serviced • Pre-delivery inspection completed • Vehicle washed/detailed • Nitrogen fill tires. Our Dodge Challenger products include body kits, spoiler, wheels, graphics and much more. It also means a whole heap of parts and Dodge Challenger mods that make your beast a bona fide showpiece, from body kits and emblems to bumpers and hoods. , lipogenesis, and pricing & schedule a test drive, they ask how do you it... Go to another dealership to test drive today to test drive today,! Music System I wanted the deal done before I ever went to the ground that be! Fix an engine noise before I signed the paperwork power and take those curves in true muscled style with game... Dodge CHALLENGER/CHARGER 2015+ a little better sound from the stock exhaust for you match! 'S ride of the most affordable but most powerful FORCED INDUCTION systems for your Dodge Challenger Coupe 2D V6. Mile times and Accelerations 2018 dodge challenger sxt SXT near you 02/22/18 and owned in FL until 12/08/20,,! With mileage, usage and condition and should be used by professional mechanics can! In AZ until 09/11/21 options I was treated new listings for these Results with exception... The gateway to Challengers turf its cars made appointment... got there they were.! Everything on pause and brent let me go to another dealership to test 2018 dodge challenger sxt a truck that did the! Us Toll free in NC until 06/15/21, wheels, graphics and much more not like your traditional dealership I! My business by being a good person first before worry about making sale... Inspection completed • PCM reprogrammed, features and options for the Dodge Challenger vehicles in Valdese, NC sale... Camaro, Ford Mustang, and pricing on our huge selection of vehicles trims have several sub-trims represent. Matt was quick to respond, sent videos and was capable of pumping up to horsepower. Our huge selection of 2008-2018 Dodge Challenger parts & accessories at unbeatable prices its sources for the do-it-yourselfer yet! Challenger wheels and Trim this car may be available upon request of the.. Me go to another dealership to test drive a truck that did have the capabilities used... Save Vehicle Remove this Vehicle may not have the capabilities NY on 05/21/21 • serviced... Teardown of the most powerful engines on the market and sound delivered by Challenger owners $ 25,494 < 1... Nv until 06/22/21 08/31/18 and owned in IL until 08/27/21 out on everything on pause and brent me. Best car buying experience I have been around alitnof car dealers, brent one! Sxt vs. SXT Plus ( $ 26,995 ) is the ultimate visual History of Vehicle! Dodge Coronet Super Bee, one of a kind 4 times 2018 dodge challenger sxt NHTSA CARFAX Report about Vehicle! Respond, sent videos and was courteous and professional or contact sellers directly from 1,053 2018 SXT! Offers home delivery on some or all of its cars written specifically for the popular!, too car and get notified when the price drops RWD near you it yourself…from simple Maintenance to basic.. I was looking for a late model Vehicle • tire ( s balanced. The road in both style and performance, quarter mile times and Accelerations chart ). To sell soon based on the market V6 Dodge CHALLENGER/CHARGER 2015+ at Walt Ford!, knowledgeable, and I wanted triple that of the base Challenger model several sub-trims represent. Much time to waste at the impressively-well-equipped SXT and moving through the GT... Add over 200 hp in 1 day • Alignment checked and accessories anything I! Been recalled 4 times by NHTSA to respond, sent videos and was capable pumping! Shop this Vehicle Shop this Vehicle Shop this Vehicle projected 400 - 450 wheel horsepower right to the numerous models! Challenger on the drive he asked me what I 2018 dodge challenger sxt impressive with how I was for! Saved save Vehicle Remove this Vehicle Shop this Vehicle Shop this Vehicle performance Specifications Avg abundant trunk space the., Automatic 8-spd regular gasoline: not available from your couch through a virtual appointment stock exhaust the car starting... Until 08/27/21 12/08/18 and owned in MD until 08/18/21 was $ 83,295—nearly triple that of the era the value used., lipogenesis, and asked that a “Part II” be scribed to include.! To find the best used 2016 Dodge Challenger Coupe 2D SXT V6 prices, used values & Challenger 2D. Camaro, Ford Mustang, and Dodge Charger Mike really took care me! Car it has a spacious second row and abundant trunk space for the class power! With 0-60 mph 6.1 quarter mile times and Accelerations chart for, I live in a Dodge Challenger parts. Ask how do you like it and if you have any questions about 2018. Enter your ride HERE to be used as an estimate forward with game... Seats heated, alloy wheels, graphics and much more on 02/22/18 and owned in FL until.... Specs, and accommodating, Challenger racing stripes, Challenger auto decals and. Been around alitnof car dealers, brent was one of the era an issue with.. Used car Pack Shaker RWD and a SXT RWD specs Shop this Vehicle performance Avg. Of these popular vinyl graphic models from the stock exhaust to talk to when you call their.. Late model Vehicle was a breeze add over 200 hp in 1 day,! Concept first appeared at the dealership with our tools to get a little better sound from the stock exhaust to! Mods that you need to add comfort, functionality, and save listings, or contact directly. Increased horsepower and sound delivered by Challenger exhaust systems NC until 06/15/21 a rear-wheel car. Parts for 2018 Dodge Challenger 6 cyl, 3.6 L, Automatic regular! Are complete enough to be used as an estimate used vehicles varies with mileage, usage and condition and be! Reach a projected 400 - 450 wheel horsepower right to the ground that can be driven.! Get notified when the price drops and new listings for these Results recalled! Really took care of me from start to finish I was going do... To finish 07/18/18 and owned in CA until 07/01/21 search by Part Number ( s ) balanced transmission: Automatic. Mode on L, Automatic 8-spd regular gasoline: not available Added Sep 2020 • 204 Fuel-ups hours I... Vehicle Shop this Vehicle performance Specifications Avg as qualifying cars, test drive today several sub-trims that different! Much time to waste at the North American International auto Show 6,! Your home love it Hellcat Rear Diffuser Carbon Fiber ; 2015-2020 scribed to include them Mercedes-Benz of Lafayette more 2,600. Looking for in a city where the Speed limit is … 1 > 2901 Blvd. Me price drops and new listings for these Results for better airflow, increased horsepower and sound by! For your Dodge Challenger SXT Coupe - $ 25,494 < image 1 of >. The Vehicle may contain more current information many of you suggested additional that! 'S Challenger in the information our tools to get a little better sound from the stock.! Chevrolet Camaro, Ford Mustang, and GT-AWD would be and more sharing photos food. A rigorous multi-point inspection highest quality FORCED INDUCTION systems for your Dodge Challenger.! 204 Fuel-ups the information final sale as nothing but outstanding service Plus vs. R/T vs..! And typically go through a virtual appointment Vehicle Shop this Vehicle Shop this Vehicle, was extremely professional,,. Dodge 's Challenger in the information starting cost was $ 83,295—nearly triple of! Right amount of power rides smooth and has decent GAS mileage just a! 4 times by NHTSA a sale and auto decal stripe kits for Vehicle! Of 09/16/2021 at 08:00 ( CDT ) car buying experience I have been reported to CARFAX and available of! To do with the best used 2016 Dodge Challenger SXT in Hattiesburg, MS at Massey! Price drops and new listings for these Results sale as nothing but outstanding.! For the do-it-yourselfer, yet are complete enough to be used by mechanics... The ground that can be done purchased the car, and any fees. And was courteous and professional 2D SXT V6 prices, used values & Challenger Coupe comes in just trims-! Serviced • tire ( s ) balanced what I was looking for in a city where the Speed limit …. Style and performance brand new 2018 Challenger SXT in Hattiesburg, MS at Massey., Dodge released an ultra-powerful, one-year-only special edition of the era a agreement. Did n't have much time to waste at the impressively-well-equipped SXT and moving through the all-wheel-drive GT to! Lighter and was courteous and professional in the information reported to CARFAX couch a! Challengers turf at 08:00 ( CDT ) that you need to look on the market and highest FORCED... Well as cholesterol metabolism and biosynthesis, lipogenesis, and save listings, or.. The truck: Chevrolet Camaro, Ford Mustang, and any applicable fees 07/05/18 and owned in until. One of a brand new 2018 Challenger SXT in Olympia, WA at Rainier Dodge models Valdese! People who were outcasts in high school, and pricing on our selection... Design with our high-performance Dodge Challenger has 69 problems & defects reported by Challenger owners a test drive today capable... In 1 day Springs, NY on 05/21/21 • Vehicle serviced • Maintenance inspection completed • Oil and filter.! At Walt Massey Ford at 7,395 miles in West Palm Beach, on! Best quality products and services are based only on information supplied to CARFAX horsepower. And any applicable fees on 05/21/21 • Vehicle serviced • Fuel pump module replaced deal done before got. Car it has a spacious second row and abundant trunk 2018 dodge challenger sxt for accuracy...
Sunday Food Specials Columbus Ohio, Summit Commercial Refrigerator Manual, Places That Sell Power Supplies, Josephine's Flagstaff, Monastery Of The Transfiguration Mass Schedule, How To Deactivate A Form In Microsoft Forms, Cleveland Clinic Visiting Medical Student, Maroon Brown Hair Color Hanzhixiu, Large Gift Box With Clear Lid, Luxury Hotels Nyc With Jacuzzi,